Dirty Dreams and Potions Class (Scorbus)

Mature Content

Albus' P.O.V

Scorpius and I were in potions during a lecture. Professor Malfoy was going on and on about nonsense that I just didn't want to listen to.

"Albus." Scorpius whispered. He scooted closer to me. But I ignored him and continued taking notes. We were sitting in the back away from everyone. I felt a hand on my thigh and I quickly looked at Scorp. He put a finger to his lips to shush me. His hand traveled up my thigh and over my covered cock. Stupid me for sitting next to my boyfriend.

"Scorp." I moaned quietly.

"Make no noise." Scorpius whispered. "Father won't approve." He told me. His hand slipped passed my robe and in my trousers. He smirked when he realized I wasn't wearing anything under them. He gripped my dick and I bit my lip. He started to stroke me gently and I groaned.

"Scorp." I whispered.

"Quiet Albus, we don't want to get caught." He told me and I bit my lip hard. "Oh how I wish I can suck you off right now. Just imagine me with my lips wrapped around your cock. My warm mouth around you." He said and I moaned. People looked back but didn't say anything. "You want everyone to watch. You're a kinky little slut."

"Scorp." I groaned. His pumping got faster and I started to thrust into his hand.

"And after you cum, you're gonna want me to bend you over and take you right here." He said and I swallowed my cry out.

"Scorp, I'm so close."

"And then, after I take you in front of all these people and my father, we'd get in trouble. But not for the sex, for making too much of a mess. We'll get detention and it's just another place for me to have you."
"Scorp."

"I'm gonna mark you as mine. Albus." He whispered. His gripped one of my balls and I lost it. I bit down on my lip so hard and I came all over the bottom of the desk and Scorpius' hand. "You've made a mess Potter, you'll be punished for that later." He growled. "You got that Potter?"

"Potter."
"Potter."

"Potter!" I woke up with a started and noticed everyone staring at me and Professor Malfoy looking at me.

"S-sorry sir."

"Ten points from Slytherin for falling asleep in class." He said. "Class dismissed." He said. I looked over to Scorpius who was smirking.

"Interesting dream?" He questioned and I gaped out him. "Don't worry, you were moaning so quietly, only I heard." I shifted uncomfortably to find that I was sticky and wet. I grimaced but Scorpius kept his wicked smile. "Oh don't worry, Albus, we'll get you cleaned up, but first I want you to tell me about that dream." He smirked. His father eyed us closely before leaving the room and he scooted closer. "And don't leave out any details."