Feeling of Hatred and It's Relapse (drarry)

Trigger warning 

Draco's P.O.V

I was doing my rounds for my prefect duties when I heard a small scuffling. I had just passed the bathroom so I stopped in my tracts and tilted my ear to hear better. I heard the shuffle again so I placed my ear against the door of the abandoned bathroom.

"Stupid stupid stupid." I heard the muffled words. "Freak, loser, idiot..." The words died down and was replaced with a loud banging. I jumped and quickly walked into the bathroom. That's where I found Potter. He was slamming his head against the bathroom stall, quite hard.

"Potter." I called out. He didn't stop. "Potter what are you doing?" I asked him. He stopped his head slamming and I noticed blood dripping down his face. "Potter, merlin." I whispered but he didn't seem to notice me. That's when I noticed his eyes were glassed over and it didn't seem like he knew what he was doing. "Potter." I said gently. I walked closer to him and touched his arm gently hoping he'd stop. All he did was gasped loudly and pull back.

"No, no, no please." He begged and I pulled back.

"Potter, hey, I won't hurt you." I told him. He looked at my fearfully with the blood now drying on his head. "Potter, listen to my voice, I won't hurt you. I promise you." I told him and he blinked at me. I pulled him closer, sat us down and he went to lurch out of my arms but I put my hand on his hair. It was soft and silky so I smiled. "Come back Potter." I whispered and after several minutes I felt him shift to look at me.

"Malfoy?" He looked at me fearfully.

"You're back."

"Where did I go?"

"Somewhere in your mind." I told him and his eyes widened in realization.

"Oh."

"Do you want to talk about?" I asked and he swallowed hard. He nodded and then winced. He touched his head and grimaced. "You kind of slammed your head pretty hard. I'd be surprised if you don't have a concussion." I said to him. "I'll heal you." I told him and vanished the blood healing the slight cut. "So tell me what happened."

"Umm when I was living with the muggles they erm they abused me." He disclosed to me. "And sometimes I revert into a psychological trance when I'm triggered."

"What triggered you?" I asked softly and he looked down at his hands.

"Dean and Ron were wrestling in the common room." He told me. "I started to panic so I ran out. None of my friends know about me and what happens..." He confessed and I sighed.

"You're secret is safe with me." I promised and I kept it. Because after the revelation, I had a new found respect for Harry Potter.

Check out Small Spaces, my new Scorbus story. Also, i'm still taking requests!