Abuse and Confessions (drarry)

Harry was sent back to the Dursley's with none other than Draco Malfoy for the summer. Since Draco's switching sides, Harry was to look after him, neither boy were happy with the arrangement.

"Boy!" They heard and Harry cursed.

"Fuck, stay here Malfoy and don't touch anything." He hissed and ran out of the room. Through the walls Draco heard muffled yelling. Along the lines of "another freak" and "dinner at six". Then he heard a crunch like a bone breaking and Harry's yowl of pain. He heard profanities being yelled. Finally he heard stomping up the stairs and then the bedroom door swung open. Harry nose was being covered by his hand and blood was dripping from the hand.

"Potter, what happened?" Malfoy jumped up. Harry just glared and grabbed some tissues off of his desk. He sat down and put pressure on his nose to stop the bleeding. Malfoy slowly made his way over to him and pulled out his wand. "I can fix that for you." He offered and Harry just wordlessly nodded. Draco put his wand to Harry's nose and said the spell. Harry's nose snapped back into place. With a wince, Harry placed the tissues on his nose.

"Thank you Malfoy." He said. "Not a word of this to anybody."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Draco spoke. "Kind of sad that you're life isn't as spectacular as I thought it was." That got a chuckle out of Harry.

"My life? Pretty much like that all the time."

"I'm sorry." Malfoy said softly. "My life isn't so great either. It happens to me too." He told Harry who stared at him wide eyed.

"Really?"

"Really." Draco gave a small but warm smile. "Wanna put the past behind us and only go up from here?"

"Truce?" Harry stuck out his hand and Draco took it.

"Truce."