Trust and Disrespect (Drarry)

Dedicated to Syltherin_Queen1 for the request!

Trigger Warning- Abuse

Third Person P.O.V

Harry knew that deep Draco did love him. If he didn't love him, he wouldn't still be with him. He would have tossed Harry to the side like everyone else did but he didn't. So he didn't care that Draco would hurt Harry purposely on occasion, he knew Draco loved him.

He just didn't like lying to his friends about where he got the bruises or cuts. He knew they worried but it was his relationship and Draco did love him.

"Potter!" Draco hissed. Harry winced at the voice. Draco was mad and Harry would be punished.

"Y-yes Draco?" Harry looked hopeful up at his boyfriend. Draco glanced around the hallway before pulling Harry into an empty alcove. He slammed Harry against the wall and Harry flinched. "I'm sorry." Draco struck Harry across the cheek and growled.

"I failed my test today!" He yelled. "You're so fucking distracting." He snarled.

"I-I'm sorry baby." Harry gently brought his hands to Draco's face, stroking it gently. "P-please don't hit me again."

"I will hit you when I want to hit you!" He growled. He punched Harry in the nose and Harry cried out.

"Please." Harry begged. He kneeled on the ground and held his nose. "I-I just want to go back to how you used to be." Harry cried. "The times with gentle touches instead of ones that hurt, where did that old Draco go?" Harry looked up and Draco's face softened before he sneered. He pulled Harry up by his hair and growled.

"Get yourself together, you're pathetic." He growled. He slammed Harry once more against the wall before storming off. Harry wiped his eyes and sniffled a bit.

Draco did love him. He knew deep down that he loved him. Somewhere in his angry façade, he was still the Draco that he fell in love with.