Cheating and Other Lies (drarry)

Harry's P.O.V

Draco was kissing me up against the wall in an abandoned corridor.

"What'd you tell her?" He whispered and I gasped as he started to kiss the sensitive skin on my neck.

"That I needed to do some work." I groaned and then pushed him off. He looked hurt but I smirked and grabbed his arm. I ran with him to the ROR and then shoved him inside. "Let's do some work, shall we?" I asked and he smirked. He pushed me towards the bed and we fell on it. One thing led to another and we ended up exhausted. Draco looked at me, sweat causing him to glow, and he frowned.

"Are you gonna heal those?" He asked me and I looked at my arms along with my stomach. He had practically bit every inch of them.

"No, why would I?" I asked.

"You have a girlfriend." He pointed out. I leaned into him and then kissed his lips.

"Do I?" He just smiled in response.

~~~

"Harry James!" Ginny yelled as I entered the common room.

"Yes gin?" I asked smiling.

"Where were you?"

"I fell asleep working on my homework." I told her and she eyed my neck.

"What is that on your neck?" She gasped.

"Oh." I told her. "I do believe it's a hickey."

"Are you cheating on me?" She gasped and I pulled her into me.

"Of course I'm not." I told her. "How do you not remember?" I pouted and she looked at me.

"What?"

"The first time we made love, you gave me this. I've charmed it to stay there so I could always remember that night." I told her and she smiled.

"Really? Why haven't I seen it before?" She asked running her finger over it.

"I've kept it hidden." I told her and she awed. She kissed me and I mentally imagined Draco's lips. I could hear his voice in my head. Nice one babe. 

I laughed so much writing this lol