Ranting and Ravishing (Scorbus)

Dedicated to yoominzodiactides3 for the request!

Mature Content

Scorpius' P.O.V

"And another thing!" I yelled. "How fucking dare you flirt with him?" I screamed at Albus who just rolled his eyes.

"I gave him my quill Scorpius, I was not flirting with him. Fuck, you think if I even so much as glance as someone else, I flirting with them!" He yelled back. I growled and stepped closer to him in our shared dorm.

"Why do you think that is Albus?" I hissed and he met my glare.

"You're a jealous git." He told me and I growled.

"Oh excuse me for getting jealous when my boyfriend who is the hottest boy in our year looks around!" I shouted and something flashed across his face. All anger washed away and he looked at me sadly.

"This about your insecurities again." He pointed out and I looked away. I was still shaking angry and I was afraid I'd punch him if he came closer. I took a calming breath and closed my eyes. "Please look at me." He pleaded so I did. I didn't have to say anything because he pulled me into a kissed. It was so needy and urgent it encouraged me to surrender to his hold. I kissed him back and allowed him to take care of me. "I'm gonna show you just how beautiful you are." He told me and I couldn't help the small whimper that emerged from my throat. He pulled me to our shared bed, the other long forgotten, and laid me down. He started to kiss my neck causing me to gasp. He slowly undressed the both of us and when we were both fully naked, he was straddling my waist. I nodded at his unanswered question and spread my legs so he could. He whispered an incantation and he slowly inched into me. I gasped and wrapped my legs around him.

"Albus." I moaned.

"You're so beautiful Scorpius." He told me and started to thrust shallowly. He leaned in and kissed my lips harshly.

"Faster." I pleaded against him. He picked up his pace and started to stroke my erection. I called out as he hit my prostate and came undone.

"So beautiful." He groaned. He started to get sloppy with his thrusts so he kissed my lips gently. "S-so perfect." He groaned and then stiffened. He let out a low moan and then came inside of me. I pressed a kiss to his face and allowed him to catch his breath. When he was ready, I unwrapped my legs and he pulled out. He lied down next to me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you Albus." I told him.

"I love you too handsome." He said and I couldn't help the smile on my face. I snuggled closer to him and allowed myself to slowly fall asleep.