Paintings and Heroes (drarry)

Part two to Secrets and Letters

11 years after the death of Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy accepted a job as the potions professor in Hogwarts. He was showing his son the halls when he came across and empty portrait. Harry Potter's portrait to be exact. There were rumors that he never returned to his portrait after it was hanged. Others said that he only came back after curfew where no one could see him.

The truth was, Harry did come back at night. Not many people roamed the corridors at night and he knew this. He was one of those who did. Harry was ashamed for what he did. How could the defeater of the largest dark wizard, do that to himself?

So one late night the Malfoy heir was wondering the halls. His father was in his chambers and he wanted to see if he could get a glimpse of the wizarding world hero. He crept the halls and then he stopped at the painting. Harry Potter was actually there! He stopped in front of the painting and gasped.

"It really is you." The boy gasped.

"It really is. Shouldn't you be in bed? It's way past curfew." Harry's painting told the young boy.

"Yeah but you like to take late night strolls. From what I was told at least. I've heard a lot of good stories about you."

"Ah probably all things the general population knows about me."

"No sir, my father tells me he knew you real well."

"Who's your father, son?"

"Draco Malfoy." The boy answered and Harry took in the boy's appearance. He looked just like Draco Malfoy.

"You look just like him. What's your name?"

"My name is Harry, after you sir." Harry Malfoy explained. Harry Potter gave a smile to the young Malfoy.

"Harry Potter Malfoy!" The familiar voice yelled. The young Malfoy cringed at his father's angry voice but in that moment Harry Potter realized that Draco named his son after him. His last name being his middle. Draco stomped over to his son and grabbed his shoulder. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Father, look who it is." His son answered. Draco looked up and he was face with the man he fell for.

"Harry?" He croaked.

"Hi Draco." The painting spoke. Draco dropped to his knees and started crying.

"H-harry." He sobbed. "I-I'm so s-sorry." Draco cried. "F-for everything. I-I'm so sorry." Draco felt his son embrace him, to console him. Harry watched his lover cry and bowed his head.

"I forgive you Draco."

Remember requests are still open so feel free to request