Potions Accident and Kitten Draco (Part two) (Drarry)

Dedicated to JessicaVillalobos542 for the request!

Draco and Harry had been happily married since Harry's 19th birthday and were very happy. Three years later, Draco was still a cat but better yet, he was pregnant! With growing the cat ears and tail, he had also gained some inner organ to sustain a pregnancy. The couple was so pleased when they found that out, they tried for a baby quickly. What they didn't expect was since he was a cat, he would have a litter. Thankfully this 'litter' only consisted of twins. It was a relief to not only Harry but Draco as well. And just like any good cat, Draco liked boxes. But he only liked it for comfort so when he climbed in it at 2:30 in the morning, Harry knew something was wrong. Draco's belly had exceeded the sight of his feet and he was ready to pop.

"Kitten cat?" Harry questioned kneeling next to the box and Draco whimpered.

"They're ready." Draco told Harry who paled and nodded.

"Okay, let's get back to the bed." Harry went to pick Draco up but he hissed viciously.

"No." Draco protested. Harry put his hands up in defense and allowed Draco to stay in his box. When they talked to the healer who specialized in magical creature pregnancies, he advised them that Draco would know what to do when the time came and that no one but the two of them would be needed in assistance of the birth. "Harry." Draco cried and Harry scratched his ears.

"What do you need?" Harry asked and Draco grabbed his hand.

"Remove my boxers, they'll be here soon." He told Harry who nodded and quickly removed the underwear.

An hour of labor, sweat and tears, Draco was cleaning off his little kittens. They had little ears and little tails. Their ears were blonde but their hair was black like Harry's. Their eyes were the same color as Draco's but they had Harry's nose. In a sense, they were very cute. Draco curled up to his mate who was holding their daughter as Draco held their son.

"Thank you Draco." Harry acknowledged and rubbed his ears. Draco purred and snuggled into the shoulder of Harry.

"You're welcome." He told Harry. He kissed both of his children's faces and said, "Welcome to the world Lily and James." 

This was supposed to be a story but I didnt want to write a whole story so I made it into two one shots. I hope you enjoyed it :)