Sabo X Reader part 3

Law: have you seen greenie? *to the reader* I kinda lost her.

Nah.

Nevermind.

She usually turns up when you least expect it.

Enjoy the shot.

And if you see her along the way then tell her I ate last ice cream.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You pulled on the hem of your skirt to make it fit better. And also to hide your nervousness. Because it was like everything you did. Theoretically perfect. But practically.....yeah, well, let's not talk about it.

"You're gonna rip it," Sabo whispered and took one of your hand and gripped it. "And that's something-"

"Something you would rather do yourself," you rolled your eyes. "Yes I heard before. Now act like a human, aunt Petunia is here."

"You mean that terrible-" you hit him in the ribs. "Erm, the lovely lady who gave you that awful- pretty floral pattern potato sack - dress," he rubbed his side theatrically. "I'm going to bruise."

"You're an immortal sucker who fought in Trojan War. I think you're alright," you tried to concentrate on the ceremony. Your only sister was getting married, for heaven's sake!

She -your big sis- looked amazing in her lacey white dress. But what more, she looked happy. You didn't even know how, but she had gotten a jackpot in life. Love. And soon they would have a family. Lovely.

"I can turn you too," that little annoying fly buzzed into your ear. And by fly I mean your very own vampire. "You can be immortal. In two hundred years do you even know how much you can see."

"That's the last thing I wanna hear from person who spent deacde in China, testing new drugs on himself," you hissed and flashed a smile at your  aunt who looked very cross with you. No wonder. She never realky liked you. You didn't fit inside her bars of ladyness.

"I definitely saw a lot with those," Sabo kept whispering. "And I almost found rhyme for the word orange." You thought for a moment.

"Mortgage," and smiled. He looked so cute when he pouted surprisedly. Not that you would ever tell him that. It was a true wonder how he still managed to fit in the same room with his ego.

"How long have you known that?" He accused as you stood up when ceremony ended.

"That was lovely," you straightened out your skirts and walked slowly behind others towards the church door. The party was held outside, and by the time the two got there the music was already playing and the bride and groom were waltzing.

"Yeah. But I thought you would be the maid of honour. Since you're the bride's sister and all."

"My sister and I....were raised in different conditions. I went to a private school whilst she stayed at home with aunt Petunia to learn to be a lady," you rubbed your bare arms, perfectly aware what Petunia had said about your dress before. 'Vulgar and low- obviously chosen by that man she whores for.'

"Nice family," Sabo mumbled under his breath when you told him about it. "Do you wanna be here longer or should I take you home."

"I think I have played my role here," you took his arm and you walked slowly away from the main crowd. "And now she won't notice if we leave."

"I get why you're sad," the church was in the middle of the town so you decided to walk home. It was still bright outside and the house wasn't that far away. "Thay are your family."