Sanji X Male! Reader

GreenR: this is my first time writing a male reader, and it was pretty cool, although it's pretty short.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You tapped your foot against the frame of the emergency ladder, your body almost hanging out of the window. You scribbled few more lines in your notebook and then patted your pockets, searching for cigarettes. Nothing.

"Sanji!" You rose up and knocked on the window above you, "I know you're in there, I can smell the food!"

"And what if I am? You surely don't have any emergencies," blonde poked his head out of the window, face blank. And in the corner of his mouth was a lit cigarette. Leaning on the ladder you climbed bit up and grabbed it from him.

"It was an emergency, actually," you inhaled sharply and got back to your comfy seat and a raggy blanket that protected you from the frosty winter weather.

"You could have just gone inside and gotten some of your own," he noted and lit another one from himself, "and you shouldn't smoke so much anyways,"

"Look who's talking," you pressed on eye shut to protect it from the smoke and kept sketching the city you saw from the window. "And I'm fine, it's like candy for a child,"

"Until you die of diabetes," he snorted sarcastically, ashes falling down from his place and flying away with wind. "And you don't look so good either,"

"Thanks, I think you also look good today," you added few more shades to the city hall and scribbled your initials under it, marking it ready, "what's for dinner today?" You got up on the ladder again so you were facing him.

"Pasta. Have you been eating properly?" He poked your hollow cheek.

"Yes," you rolled your eyes, knowing the drill.

"And taking your medication?"

"Yes,"

"Sleeping?"

"Yes,"

"Wanna go out with me?"

"Yes. Wait, what?" You were confused but he laughed loudly.

"Ha! You said yes! No backing out now!"

"Sanji," you said very patiently, waiting for him to listen to you, "I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU ABSOLUTE CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!" He tried to look hurt at your yelling.

"Are you trying to say you don't wanna go out with me?" He pouted (ohmygosh, I just imagined Sanji cutely pouting, ♡\\\\♡) and you just sighed, pushing yourself upwards.

"Of course not," you pressed a kiss on his nose and started crawling through the window inside. "So, you said something about pasta?"