Shachi X Reader

GreenR: hello guys.....yeah.

Law: don't you have anything else to say?

GreenR: no not really. *yawns* I'm sleepy. *yawns again and falls over into bed* has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?

Law: *puts blanket over greenie* you have. Last time when you got drunk.

GreenR: oh great...nightzzzzzzzzz..... 

Shachi: *runs in the room* Green-san, can you change the- *gets hit by an apple*

Law: shut up, someone' trying to sleep here!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Shachi," you hit the sleeping man with a pillow so he would wake up. "C-can you wake up?"

"Whadish?" He mumbled and looked at you sleepily, his ginger hair standing up on his head in tufts. Like a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, except the nose. And of course the hooves. But he looked cute. For an extreme case of bed-headness. You had tried to find it but there was no cure for such a hard case of that illness.

"W-we rose on the surface and i-it's storming outside. S-so, can I sleep with you tonight? I'm a l-little afraid." You blushed slightly and clutched your pillow when you heard the lightning cracking outside. It sounded like some one was trying to play Metallica, Of Mice And Men and Babymetal at the same time on a top volume. Interesting, but terrible. (I tried it and I can confirm it will ruin your ears)

"Sure," he yawned and pulled the blanket aside. "Come here," you crawled into his hammock and immediately curled into a small ball on his chest, letting him pull the blanket over your head so you wouldn't have to look out and see the lightning bolts. Your feet also felt cold so you pushed them against his leg and ignored his whining at it.

It was so warm and smelled good, you soon noticed your eyes turning heavy and sleep unwillingly coming at you. You moved your head slightly, and heard the uneven thumps of Shachi's heart. You smiled sleepily and listened.

BA-THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

You grinned and slided one hand around his waist, noticing how the beats turned rapid. Your grin widened at the sound. That was a fun fact to remember later, you thought before slumbering off.

Shachi quietly put one of his feet down to rock the hammock. Because of his movement you whimpered a little in your sleep, cuddling closer to him. He leaned his head back and tried to breath as lightly as possible, so he wouldn't wake you.

His hands were tangling awkwardly on the sides, and were turning little numb already, so he held his breath and placed them on you. You moved your shoulders slightly so his arms would be more comfortable and he smiled.

He kept rocking the hammock as one of his hands slided to your head and started playing with your hair and making small messy braids in it. He couldn't sleep anyways, so the least he would get was to see your annoyed face in the morning when you looked in the mirror.

"Whadarya doin'?" You murmured inyo his shirt in your sleep and his hands froze. Then he noticed you had gone beck to sleep and just stayed there until he too dozed off.

Morning

"Hellllooooo!!!!" Penguin yelled as he strutted in the room and shut his mouth immediately when he saw Shachi's annoyed face. And you. Especially you. In pyjamas. With Shachi.

"Whadisid?" You rose your head slightly and blinked, when few rays of sun hit your eyes. "Nope, too early," you faceplanted back into Shachi.

"Can you move?" He whined, trying to move his leg that had fallen asleep.

"No. You're good cuddler," you mumbled quickly and nuzzled closer to him. Penguin just backed really awkwardly out of the room. After taking few photos for his scrapbook. He makes awesome scrapbooks. With lots of skulls and penguins.