Sanji x Mermaid! Reader

GreenR: Jell-o, my fellas!

Law: *sweatdrops* does that even count as a greeting?

GreenR: it does in my world!

Law: but you're a nuts chick who writes crappy stories!

GreenR: who asked from you, bread brain!? *hits Law*

Anyways, I just wanted to say that all the parts that are written in italics are the parts where the mermaid sings. And the songs are Nickelbacks "How You Remind Me," "If Everyone Cared" and "Savin' Me." And when you're reading please play the song I added. It's reakly good and sad one.

This story was requested by @creepypasta42 and I really hope you'll like it.

Enjoy!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sanji sighed and looked at the calm ocean under the pale full moon. It was his shift to guard the ship tonight and he was little bored. He couldn't really understand how that marimo was able to take most of the watches. But that at least explained why he qas sleeping most of the day.

Suddenly he saw a dim golden flash at corner of his eye. When he turned to look at it he couldn't believe his eyes. Just before him, on the railing, sat the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had long H/C hair and she seemed pale like a fairy under the moon. But what shocked him most was that, she didn't have legs but a long F/C fishtail.

The girl didn't seem to hear him, she just sat there, combing her hair and singing. Her voice made Sanji think that he had died and went to Heaven. It was just so angelic. 

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Try to live it like a blind man
I'm sick of that sense I'm feeling
And this is how you remind me

This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am

Sanji stepped uncosciously forward and it made some noise, startling the singing girl who stopped and jumped into water.

"No wait!" Sanji whisper-shouted to the girl. "Please come back, I mean no harm to you!" Girl came slowly to the surface and swam closer to the ship.

She tilted her head to the side and her E/C eyes bored curiously into Sanji's. Probably deciding the man was sincere, she jumped up and landed gracefully on the railing of the ship.

"Ehh....t-thank you," Sanji stuttered, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"For what?" The mermaid was confused. Sanji looked at her, stunned, even when she just talked her voice was like a melody.

"F-for coming back...."

Girl smiled again happily.

"What is your name?"

"Y/N"

.
.
.
.
.

Two of you talked happily until the sun started to rise. Night seemed to short and endless at the same time. You sang to the blonde many songs and he listened, stunned.

At the world of mermaids your singing wasn't very....appreciated, because all the others said you sounded like a turkey with a stomach ache. That meant every time you wanted to sing, you had to come to the upper world and sing at the shores, on the ships, everywhere.

Finally blonde man started yawning and you placed his head on your lap, singing a sweet lullaby.

If everyoneone cared
And nobody cried
If everyone loved
And nobody lied
If everyone shared
And swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day
When nobody died

He fell asleep and you held him, until his shipmates started coming out from inside the ship and then you fled, still watching back even when swimming away and thinking about the weird human you met.

Sanji woke up just before anyone noticed he had slept on his watch. He couldn't find beautiful mermaid anywhere and he started thinking that maybe it was all just a dream.

.
.
.
.
.

A week passed and it was his night watch again. Deep down inside he hoped that he hadn't dreamed last time and you would appear again.

Night passed painfully slowly and there was still no mark about beutiful mermaid. Sanji was starting to lose hope, it must've been dream then. He sighed sadly.

Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
Teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be

Sanji's head shot up and shocked smile brightened his face.

You came back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆