Dellinger X Male! Reader

GreenR:merry christmas!!! And hapoy christmas break!!!

Law: *opens a bright green package and reveals huge stash of candy and some books* instead of yelling better explain what you wrote there. *points at the page*

GreenR: 0////0 please, let me save my dignity and don't ask anything. Please.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Oi!" You shouted at the dark-haired woman in a purple maid outfit. She turned at you, raising her perfectly shaped dark brow. "Have ya seen Dell-chan?" Her eyes lit up at the thought that someone might be needing her, and between the giggling and extensive happiness you managed to learn that Dellinger was in his room. Probably sleeping again. Or torturing someone.

"Thank you Baby 5," you smiled at her. "You were really much help to me. I will never forget it." She fainted, and for a moment you thought you could see a cloud of pink happiness sparkes dancing around her. How typical.

You walķed down the dimly lit warm hallway to Dellinger's room, knocking before strolling in, to let him know that you were there. He was laying on his messy bed, his limbs spread around him and one stiletto still on. You walked closer and he shifted lightly, cuddling the pillow in his arms and you felt almost guilty to wake him. He just looked so cute, half buried under the heavy blanket.

You sneaked your hand into your pocket and pulled out a blue balloon, blowing it bigger until it was full. The next thing was to put the ball close to his head and pull out a needle. (Yes, you carry them around all the time just for cases like this.) For a second you hesitated and bit your lip really hard to suppress your laughter.

It probably needless to say what came next. Balloon + needle = BOOOMMM! Resulting in Dellinger falling out of the bed confusedly and looking around like a deer in headlights. The pair of horns on his head gave him especially deer-like look.

You were almost doubled over in laughter now, tears pouring out of your eyes and down your cheeks. He jumped up, stumbling forwarf because of the missing shoe and attacked you, making you fall on your back, him on you. You were still laughing, but now you calmed a bit and looked into his annoyed face.

"What. Was. That. " he demanded angrily and you giggled hysterically again, you just couldn't fear him, although it was stoping now that he was crushing your lungs. That hurt slightly.

"Ow, did the poor baby got scared?" You babbled on a baby voice, making him blush from head to toes. He pinned your arms on your sides, making you look him in the eye.

"I-I wasn't afraid," he looked away for a moment and you freed your arms and grabbed his neck, pulling him down so he almost crashlanded into you, blushing even deeper.

"I know you poor baby," you still nuzzled him closer, "but don'cha worry, daddy's got you." He pouted at your words and you kissed him on the cheeks and forehead. "See, everything's alright now,"

"You missed one place," he sulked, and you gave him a slight peck on nose. "No. Wrong place," he pointed at his lips and you gave them a small kiss. He put his hands down and leaned towards you,  kissing you this time. His tongue searched your hot and wet mouth, his sharp teeth grazing and bruising your lips slightly. He left your lips and moved down, biting and kissing your jaw and neck, before moving to your earlobe, giving it slightly harder bite, strong enough to draw blood.

"Oweweeewww," you pushed his head away from you and rubbed the hurt ear. You tried to get up from the floor but he pushed you down again, getting comfortable sitting on your hips.  "What was that for?" You showed him the bloody fingers.

"That was for being a bad alarmclock," he leaned down and licked slowly the blood of your ear and neck, his tongue trailing the thin line down to the neckline of your shirt. His fingers fiddled slowly with the collar of your shirt and he looked slightly nervous.