Luffy X Reader

GreenR: that one here is a really short and stupid but I just felt like doing it and it I sort of like how it came out.

Law: but you have so many requests waiting, why spend your time on something like this?

GreenR: *shuns him away* I'm working on those! *starts walking away* tch. Stoooopid surgeon

Law: *runs after her* wait, I just asked! WAIT!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You yawned and stretched yourself on the bed; it was going to be a good day today, you were sure of it.

The weather seemed to be perfect, Thousand Sunny was sailing swiftly on the bright blue waves and there weren't much work to do so you could just relax.

There was only one thing that was getting on your nerves. It was your captain, Luffy. Every time he saw you he would find some dumb excuse and slip away, just so he wouldn't have to face you.

Finally you had had enough of it and you waited for a moment the others had gone inside the ship and it was only Luffy outside.

You marched to him, looking quite pissed off.

"Please tell me, what the heck is your problem!?" You demanded angrily and scared Luffy with it. His face turned beet red, and you could almost see the smoke coming out from his ears. Eyes darting around in a search of escape he hastily started talking.

"I um.....what do you mean by it? I don't have any problems?!" He let out a nervous laugh.

"You won't speak to me, you won't even look at me, I just wanna know how have I made you angry at me?!" You chimed sadly. His face fell a little.

"I'm not angry," he spoke softly, "I just can't be around you."

"Why?"

"I think I'm allergic to you," he blurted out, taking you aback.

"What!?" You didn't understand it.

"Every time I'm near you, I get a fever and my face goes all red. I can't talk and I get that weird tingly feeling in my heart, and my heart starts beating really fast," he rambled quickly, protecting himself. With every word he said you could feel your heart melt at his cute stupidness and when he finally finished, you stepped closer to him and hugged him.

"It is not a sickness, dummy," you chuckled happily, "it's called being in love"

He smiled against your cheek, still blushing and hugged you tightly.

"Do you have it too?" He asked quietly, "that, love-thing?" He sounded hopeful.

"Yeah," he grinned widely and looked brightly into your eyes.

He was such an idiot, but at least ge was YOUR idiot.