Mihawk X Reader

GreenR: this is the oneshot I write just after the Math exam so it's probably bit dizzy and all.

Law: bit? You we're almost unconcious when you wrote that.

GreenR: almost, but not really *flips her hair and start walking away like a boss*

Law: wait now *greenie walks faster* WAIT!!!! *aaand she's gone* oh come ON!

Okay then, I'll take her responsibility of introducing the chapter to myself *again*

This is a total piece of crap. Worse than that, it's crazy and weird and *gets hit unconscious by flying tin can*

GreenR: just read, dammit!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

He was feared by all. The great, ferocious swordsman and Shichibukai, no less, but around his little sister, Morgana, he seemed to calm down. And it was a happy stroke of luck you happened to be Morgana's best friend.

Right now Morgana (or Morg as you liked to call her), had dragged you both to the city with her, because she was soon getting married, you were the closest people to her, and she needed some help with deciding.

That was also tge reason why you sat beside Mihawk in the dress shop, trying to look happy for Morg's sake. But truth to be told, you had always been a little tomboyish, more interested of training and weapons than dresses and make up. And sitting in that weird looking shop while Morg dug through the dresses.

"Y/N, come here," a bright voice chirped happily from the back room and Morg appeared to drag you with her to the dressing room. There hanged a beautiful white dress, made of silk and pearls, truly worthy of a princess.

And besides it was a shorter F/C dress, about perfectly your size and style. Powerful and pretty, but not lacy and girly.

"Come on, try it," Morg urged you and stepped out for a moment so you could change. When you looked in the mirror, you couldn't believe what you saw. Your usual look was gone, and in place of that was a woman who looked like a fairy.

Her legs looked at least a mile long and her figure was thin and slim, skin perfectly smooth and soft. And your boobs, just wow. Maybe I shouldn't say it that way, but I gotta impress that lool somehow y'know.

Morg stepped in the room and awwed surprisedly.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Y/N! We just need to give you right hairdo and makeup, and you will be knocking guys out with just your looks. But you better not touch my man," she warned you mackingly and swinged you arounc a bit.

"Come out and show it to Mihawk too," she urged you but you shook your head.

"Oh come on!" She pouted cutely, "I know how you feel about him, you must wanna show him how cute you look."

Your face turned bright red as you defended yourself:

"I know you just wanna help but lets make it a surprise to him," you tried to change her mind.

Yes, you might have had a teeny weeny crush on the lonely swordsman, but you couldn't help it. To others he might've been evil and all, but to you he was perfect.

"Oh alright," Morg pouted again and left you to change your clothes.

Time skippie to the wedding day

You brushes some stray strands of your hair back to their places and shifted nervously from one leg to another. Any moment now, Morg was going to step into that church and-

THUD!!!

The door opened loudly and Mihawk marched calmly in, not looking at anyone from under his large feathery hat and just took his place in the first row, still looking down and waiting for his sister.

The music started playing and the doors opened once again, making you sigh at the vision-like woman who walked graciously in, wearing beautiful white dress.

She arrived at the altar and Mihawk finally looked up, his eyes widening at the sight. But he wasn't looking at his little sister. No, he was looking straightly at YOU.

Mihawk's POV

I only came here because Morgana asked me to, otherwise I could care less about the assbutt she's marrying to, or our worrying and weak-minded parents. Ever since we were kids we have always took care of each other and ourselves.

I care about my lil sis most in this world. Some may call me evil, but only because I do not care about what others think nor I feel the need to be perfect in the world's eyes.

That is, until I met Y/N. She is Morgana's friend, and from the first moment I saw her, I knew I wanted to be better for her. Not that it has worked. Looks like every time we meet, she runs away, barely speaks to me, avoids me and it breaks my heart to think that she might hate me.

I was absolutely shocked when I saw her today. She usually dresses bit like a boy, acting like on too, but now.... the dress she was wearing was short, but not so short it would make her look slutty or draw too much attention. Her legs seemed to be longer and skin almost glowed. Her H/C hair was spread over her shoulders in swift waves and the makeup was minimal, only to make her glossy E/C eyes even bigger and her plump lips rosier.

When she turned a bit towards me I realised I had been staring at her all this time. But I did not care. Her eyes locked with mine and the whole ceremony we just looked at eachother, not caring about the world around us.

When the ceremony ended and everyone went outside, we stayed behind. She stood next to the altar, smirking at me as I went beside her.

"You," my voice cracked, "you look absolutely amazing,"

"I had a reason to look good," she says seriously.

"What reason?"

"There is that man," those words hit a crack into my heartwhich kept getting wider with her every word, "I have been in love with him since I first met him, and I wanted to impress him, make him notice me....do you think I succeeded?" She wonders aloud.

"There..there is not a man who would not be impressed by you," I say bitterly, imagining her with some guy, laughing happily.

"Oh good," she keeps on breaking my heart, "do you think if I would confess him now, he would accept my feelings?" Not trusting my voice, I just nod and turn my head away. She steps a bit closer to me, her heels clicking on the hard stone floor as she stands before me.

"Look at me," she commands and I cannot disobey. Her eyes bore into my face as she reaches up to my face, caressing my cheek lightly.

"I love you," she whispers, before she presses her lips on mine for a short and sweet kiss. I'm truly taken aback, but compose myself and kiss her again, this time really.

"I love you too,"