Ace X Dancer! Reader

GreenR: whee, one more request down *crosses the request off her list*

Law: how many more do you have?

GreenR: around fifty or sixty. I didn't count.

Law: it seems that we have a lots of work to do then

GreenR: we? WE? You do absolutely nothing except annoying me and eating my food! By the way, what ard you eating right now?

Law: *hides the bowl full of Maoams that has *alice* written on it* nothing

GreenR: these were mine, right?

Law: naaah.

Reader: yes

Zoro: yes

Prince William: yes

An alien: yes

Whole Universe: yes

Law: *gets hit with tombstone* showwwwwyyyyy...... *loses consciousness from the bloodloss*

GreenR: that's what you get for stealing, турак

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

People had crowded the main street of the town, nobody whining about the hot weather or others tramping on their feet. All of their eyes were glued to the girl in a middle of them, dancing.

Her body moved like an attacking snake in the crowd, once jumping swiftly and then retreating to the ground. The music seemed to intoxicatingly match her heartbeat, the drums beating as hypnotizing the people around her.

Suddenly the girl stopped, the drums with her, everything was deadly silent, nobody dared to breathe. And then someone in the crowd clapped, sounding like a gun in the silence. People joined along, their claps mimicing drums before, girls sweaty face rose to face the sky and she smiled victoriously, knowing that now she controlled the crowd completely.

Her hand rose, fingers snapping at the rhytm and then, like a flash in the dark and cloudy sky, she was in front of them, swirling around. They clawed before, wanting to at least touch her but not daring.

Then one of her hands grabbed at the neck of some guy, making him fumble into the round. In a heartbeat one of her hands was around his neck and other holding his hand, both of them swirling around in neckbreaking tempo.

A guitar hand joined with drums, giving some base to the music they danced after. Few people who were closer had later said they saw maniacal happiness on both of their face as they were there.

Then it was over.

Music had stopped in a blink.

In a middle of the round stood the couple, the ground literally on fire from their steps, their hands still around each other. They took a step back, and as freed from a spell, the crowd dissolved, musicians disappeared to somewhere.

"Hey Ace," girl tilted her head a bit on the side and smirked.

"Y/N," Ace was still breathing hard, "warn another time you decide to disappear on a mission, will ya,"

"But it's more fun that way," her arm snaked around his and they started walking by the street,

"Yeah yeah," he leaned down and pressed a kiss on her temple.

"By the way, have you been practicing? You've gotten better," girl marked.

"With who? Tommy? Marco?" Ace sneered, "you're the only one on the whole ship who can dance,"

"Aww thanks," but then she frowned a bit, "did you lose the target because of me?"

"Don't worry 'bout it," Y/N still seemed upset so he stopped and turned her so she was looking him in the eye, "it's alright, kay? And I already took care of it before I came after you," he grinned at the end and Y/N's eyes widened in surprise.

"Stupid! And you already let me feel guilty for it!" She hit him in the ribs and then shook her hand, hissing in pain as Ace looked unfazed by the hit, "you're still stupid," she pouted.