Chibi! Sanji X Reader

GreenR: eh, sorry for the double update, but I just have so many requests, that if I wanna fulfill them all, I gotta do it.

Law: you can't do them all in that book anyways.

GreenR: why not?

Law: because the chapter limit is 200 and you have enough requests to fill up 94 places you still have free in that book.

GreenR: oh well, then I'll just start a new one.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You woke up at a thunderous explosion as a meteorite had fallen in girls' bedroom and in a fright you fell out of your hammock, cursing loudly as you rubbed your hurt butt you landed on. Still sleepily you got up and tottered out to upper deck.

Others were already surrounding the smoking object that had forced it's way into the wooden planks.

"Whaddayadoin'?" You mumbled and rubbed your eyes sleepily, still walking closer.

"Don't touch it!" Nami yelled to Luffy and smacked his hand away from the small object.

"Is it on fire?" You kneeled and poked it carefully, pulling your fingers away quickly and sucking on them as they hurt from the burn. Now closer up the object looked like an oval box, with round spots on it.

"Don't touch it either, seriously, you two are such babies," Nami groaned and rolled her eyes. Your fingers had finally cooled down so you poked it again really quickly and for your surprise it wasn't hot anymore, just little warm. You took the box and brushed ashes off it, accidentally hitting one of the round spots. It was actually a button.

A rainbow-coloured ray of sparkles shot out of it and coated the first person who was standing next to you.

"Nice look," Zoro mocked Sanji who looked like an Barbie-doll, ready for a party. He grunted annoyedly and tried to brush the sparkle off, but it seemed stuck on his jacket.

"What is that-" he was cut off when the sparkle started shining even brighter until you had to close your eyes to avoid roasting your eyeballs in that light. When you opened your unroasted eyes again you didn't see Sanji anymore and panicked a bit.

"Holy Seagod!" You cried out, "I fucking killed him," you let out a sob, "oh no, what have I done...."

"Y/N," Robin said very calmly, barely looking up from the ancient book she was translating for Nami, "next to you," you turned your head, ready to see rotting corpse of your boyfriend, but instead there sat a small child. He looked pretty much like Sanji, and was even wearing a small version of his clothes. His face was utterly confused as he looked around.

You leaned sideways a bit and poked his cheek (when will you learn that poking stuff will only bring trouble) softly and gasped when you realised it was real.

"Good news, I'm not a murderer," you said dryly, "bad news, I turned him into a child,"

"So cooolll!" Luffy stared at yiu happily but Nami swatted him aside.

"That means no food for you," and Luffy's face fell immediately. You chuckled at their idioticy, but turned back to Sanji.

"Don't worry, I'll fix it," yoi promised him and smiled at him, so you wouldn't show how scared you actually were.

"Well, you can probably take him and that thing to Franky's workshop, it's almost everything-proof," you nodded at Nami and got up from the floor, grabbing the box and walking away. On your way you made a small stop to kick Zoro who was literally dying at the sight of small Sanji waddling after you. Well, he had it coming.

You got to the workshop and put the box on the table, looking at the ashy side where the buttons were. You weren't really sure what you had done before, so you also had no idea how to fix it.

"Try that," you looked down at your feet and saw Sanji dragging a huge flashlight towards you.

"What does that help?" You picked it up along with the guy and put on the table. Instead of answering he switched it on and turned the light towards the box. It was sort of a blue light, that showed your fingerprints on the left button. "Oh good thinking," you complimented him and turned the box so it would point at him.

"Wait," he rose his arms so you could put him on the floor. It was absolutely necessary, 'cause if he had turned back Franky's table, he probably would have messed it all up, and cyborg would've been furious.

"Here goes nothing," you stabbed the button and another cloud of sparkle emerged, coating Sanji again. After a minute or so you had to close your eyes because of the light and you opened them again when you felt his hands wrapling around your waist.

"Don't do that again," he warned you, but he was smiling so you didn't take it very seriously.

"Oh let it be, it was only like fifteen minutes," you waved it off and tangled your arms around his neck, playing with stray strands of his hair. "And you were soooo cute too,"

"No I wasn't," he argued, blushing deep red at your words.

"Yes you were,"

"No I wasn't"

"Yes you were,"