Sabo x Reader

GreenR: okay fellas, I have some nice news! I just candidated on an exchange student program, I still don't know if I got it, but I've got my thumbs on it.

Law: well, I'm certainly hoping you go away.

GreenR: sure you do *pats Law's head*

Anyways, I just wanted to say that.

Oh by the way, I used some slang in that one, so if you have any questions, go on and ask.

Nice reading!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You groaned loudly and hit your alarm clock with a pillow, so it flew on the flokr and shut up. Feeling much better in the sudden silence you pulled covers over your head again and tried to fall back asleep. But you had already woken.

Peeking out from the mess of blankets and pillows, you glared at the alarm clock and then picked it up.

"Clowns end medgets!" You cursed, "broken egein," you stuffed the clock into the drawer already filled with alm sorts of alarm clock and then crawled lut of the bed, hissing when the cold air hit you.

You walked to the bathroom and washed your face, brushing your messy H/C hair back and then looked into the mirror. Quite usual; E/C eyes rounded with rather pale lashes, S/C face, pure and fair, but nothing special, nose and mouth and eyebrows, we mustn't forget your eyebrows. One of your eyes was just a fazed white eyeball with pupil in it, marking you hadn't find your mate yet.

The only special thing about your face was that it was exactly the same for thirty years already. Yup, you heard me right, thirty years. Someone (yes God, that angry look is turned at you) had come up with the soulmate system. Once you turned eighteen, yku stopped aging until you found that one and only. You scrunched your nose at the thought.

Sure, it would be fun to see what kind of person was the perfect fit for you, but it also scared you. It was as if someone had decided the most important thing and then left without saying another word, leaving you to deal with all the mess.

After your eighteenth birthday you had been like all the youngsters, traveling the world to find that one and only for you and it had taken you ten years to finally give up and settle down. It wasn't as if living so long didn't have it's pros.

You sighed again and pulled on the rattiest khakis you had and an oversized Holyhead Harpies hoodie, heading out to your job. Well, now you probably wanna know what it is, right?

You were the librarian, had been for some time now, and it was pretty much your favourite place in the town. The older you got the more you started liking that. Sometimes it scared you - maybe one day your soulmate will pop out like a daisy from the snow, freshly turned eighteen, and you'll be already hundreds of years old and dead inside. You had seen it happening; beautiful young men and women who talked like your grandparents and only wanted to lay around, they had frozen inside.

"Hullo mates," you waved at the girls already at job and grinned, throwing your backpack on your table.

"Mornin' Y/N," Ty waved back and took few books so she could pretend she needed to talk to you, "did you see him?" She whispered lowly.

"Who?" You took the books from her and started checking them in. She nodded towards the corner where someone was standing. "Ye mean thet bloke? Neve' seen en me whole lefe?" You dropped the books into cart and spared the man another look.

He was still young, so there were too chances: a, no soulmate yet, and b, soulmate only recently found. He was carrying a really tall tophat under his arm while reading, and a matching waistcoat.