❤Chapter Five❤

Cover made by @greasypizza
Thank you so much!

Chapter five

I don't on the lyrics in this chapter.

*Naomi POV*

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! I growl rolling over, trying to ignore the knocks on my door. KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "Naomi! It's Clementina!" My friend yells. I get a bit annoyed but then I calm myself. Clem didn't know about Kevin. She didn't know that I'd barely been sleeping ever since we'd broken up. I'd lay in bed, trying to sleep and think of something else besides Kevin. But, I always ended up thinking about him before I sleep. How we argued and everything. I don't believe my heart has ever hurt like this since the death of my mother, when I was five. Everything just feels bad again. When I slept, I did not only see Kevin in my dreams, I saw my father too. I saw him killing my mother, images I'd tried so hard to keep out of my head. But they'd never leave, and I knew that. A tear slid down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. I growl and yell, "Just five more minutes!" I roll over again, putting the pillows over my ears. "Come on Naomi! We have to go! You know people are going to be going to the best stores first. Pleaaseeeee come on!" Gosh, Clem really wanted to go to the mall. I toss the pillow and blow a strand of hair out of my face, accidentally spitting on my cheek. Seriously Naomi? I thought to myself. "Let me take a shower, Clem!" I jump out of bed and go to my dresser, grabbing my favorite shirt with gold crosses on it, and my favorite pair of black skinny jeans. I walk to the shower and strip out of my pajamas. I turn on the warm water and grab my favorite body wash. Stepping into the shower, I scream in pain and jump out. The water seemed to be a little too warm. What is going on with me!? I turn the knob left, so the water wouldn't be so hot. Feeling the water with my fingers, I sighed in relief satisfied with the temperature change. I hop back in the shower and begin washing. After fifteen minutes of singing, washing, and dancing to Kierra Sheard songs, I was out. I slipped on my clothes, and walked out of the bathroom. I put on my favorite black boots, grabbing my keys about to leave when I realize, I forgot to put on deodorant. I shake my head running back up the stairs and putting it on. I take a quick sniff of my underarm. "Ahh! My favorite. Ocean Bree- AH AH HEY! What are you doing in here, Clem?!" I yell, quickly putting my arm down. She laughed. "I was seeing what was taking you so long but... I'll leave you two at it." She said, winking at me. "Don't judge me! It's my favorite deodorant ever! It smells nice!" I say, defending myself. "Uh huh. You couldn't have sniffed the deodorant another way?" I blushed from embarrassment. "Shut up and lets go" I say, changing the subject. She looked at me, an amused look on her face. "Alright, underarm girl." I scowled, pushing her out of the room.

When we got to the mall, there was a sea of people. Clem and I just sat the looking. "Ugh!" She said. "I knew we should have left earlier! Come on!" She yelled, pulling me along with her. We brushed past many people and got lots of glares. "Say excuse me, Clem!" She glared at me, saying nothing. When we finally got inside the mall, it wasn't better. There were groups of people running into different stores. Victoria's Secret, Hot Topic (My Favorite.) Spencers, they were everywhere. I bit my lip and glanced at Clementina, who seemed to be getting more annoyed by the moment. She really wanted to get here early and I took my sweet ol' time. Hopefully she doesn't get too angry. "Let's split up." She yelled. I looked at her in confusion. "What? I thought we were sticking together!" I shouted over the crowd of people. "I think we should split up, since we both want to go to different stores!" I shook my head. "Fine! Text me when you're done." She nodded and walked away, disappearing into the crowd. I glanced at the now extremely packed, Hot Topic. There were so many people here today because of all of the sales. Sadly, this mall was going out of business soon. I frowned at the thought, and walked over to Hot Topic. I was greeted by hot and sweaty workers. I brushed past people with lots of 'excuse me's and 'sorry's. I finally found something I wanted, a shirt with a golden cross on it. I smiled. I picked up the shirt and brushed past more people and finally made it to the cash register. I payed for the shirt and quickly rushed out of the store, realizing how hot it really was in there. I glanced over and saw that there and saw a Christian store. I smiled, walking over there. When I walked in, it was less hectic than the other stores. I looked around at the little cross bracelets and earrings. I glanced up and saw the most beautiful dress ever. It was a short blue dress, black lace at the bottom, and black lace at the top. The back of it was laced as well. It was, perfect. I looked at the price tag and frowned. $169.99. I definitely don't have money like that. My head dropped low, although I should have known, I wouldn't be able to afford it. "Naomi?" I turned around to see who had called me. "Leroy!" I said smiling. He had on blue jeans and a black v neck shirt. His hair was messy, although I found it kinda cute. He smiled back at me. "I didn't think I'd see you here! How have you been?" He asked. "I've been good, you?" "I've been good, you look nice." I blushed and looked at my attire. "Well thank you. You do too." He smiled and looked over at the dress, I was just frowning over. "You like that dress, huh?" I smiled slightly. "Yeah, it's perfect. Blue is my favorite color." He nodded. "Yeah, mines too." I looked at him. He looked away for a moment, and then back at me. "Did you uh, maybe want to go get something to eat at the food court?" I blushed again, hating it. Was he asking me on a date? I brushed the thought aside. He looked at the ceiling, and then the dress again, his dark eyes focused. Gosh he is so adorable. I thought to myself. Get it together Naomi! You're not even over Kevin yet! I smiled at him. "Sure!" He smiled and motioned for me to follow him. We brushed past a bunch of people, passing several of my favorite stores. I passed Macys and dramatically whispered, "I'll be back for you." Leroy looked at me. "Huh?" I giggled and brushed my hair out of my face. "Nothing, nothing." He grinned. "Did you just whisper to Macys?" I nodded biting the inside of my cheeks. He laughed. "You want to stop there, first?" I shook my head. "Let's eat first, I can take a while in there." He shrugged. "Alright."