"Squee!!"

Father turned around and I placed my hand on my head and I felt something furry.

"Father, what do have on my head?"

Father grabbed the furry creature by the tail.

"Well, how do you like that, it's a white carbuncle."

The white carbuncle hissed at my father.

"You know now that I think about it, I remember about those white Carbuncles singing along to the song of Guidance, I'll bet it means something."

"Is that so? well then, you keep a hold of it and make sure it doesn't escape."

Father tossed the white carbuncle to me and I caught it in my arms.

"OK."

Father continued to walk ahead of me and I placed the white carbuncle on my shoulder and it rubbed its head on my cheek. I smiled at it and I told it.

"Behave yourself OK? my Father is kinda evil."

"Squee!"

I shook my head and I smiled a little.

"Geez, no matter how times I try to talk to these guys I could never understand them even though we Tamers have the ability to understand other animals and magical creatures."

"It is kinda weird that we can't understand them, anyway, enough about that, let's keep moving."

I sighed at the fact he was determined to get to the dragon of time and I was also hoping that the others will get to us and soon. We finally got to the top and I collapsed onto the ground in exhaustion.

"Phew! finally! I'm exhausted! my legs feel like jelly now!"

Father shook his head and he looked at me.

"Good grief and this is exactly one of the reasons why I was the one who trained you, geez, I should have made Vincent train you so you won't get like this."

I sat up and I looked back at him.

"Well I'm perfectly fine now, anyway, is there a way to open the door?"

Father looked at the door and he spoke up.

"According to this description, it says the only way to open this door is to sing that song you heard."

I nodded my head and I stood up from the ground and the white Carbuncle jumped back onto my shoulder. I took a deep breath and I began to sing that song.

3RD PERSON POV

As Keira sings the song of guidance with the white Carbuncle singing along with her, the others have made it to the tower and as they were on their way up the stairs they could hear Keira singing. Yukiya spoke up when he heard Keira singing.

"That sounds like Keira!"

Klaus nods his head in agreement.

"That means we're getting close!"

Professor Schuyler nodded his head in agreement.

"Let's keep moving!"

They continued to run up the stairs as fast as they could. After Keira finished singing the song of guidance, the doors opened and Ivan grinned evilly. Keira knew that she has to do something to stop Ivan's evil plans. Ivan walked into the large room with a smirk on his face.

"Keira, get rid of that white Carbuncle we've got no use for it now." Keira nods her head and she looked at the white Carbuncle that was on her shoulder.