When I entered the entertainment room I saw Samantha sitting there on the couch watching TV with a few friends. I don't exactly know how to feel around her since last night, I mean we did kiss and all. Which really surprised me looking back, because I'm not attracted to girls in any way, yet I kissed her. I'm just gonna blame it on the fact that I was drunk and horny she was the only one around, well that is until Vic came around.

Regardless of all that I still stepped into the room, and soon after getting attention from Sam and the two other girls sitting on the couch with her.

"Hey Kell!" Samantha chirped from where she was sitting.

I didn't want to be a douche about the whole thing so I just decided to be civil and go from there. "Hey Sam."

"Where'd you run off to last night? I thought we were having fun." She said, so I guess she wanted to talk about it.

"Um yeah about that, can we actually talk out in the hall." I offered, just because I don't think she would want to be rejected in front of her friends.

"Yeah that's fine." She said, and followed me out the hall.

"Alright so about what happened last night," I paused when she started tracing her fingers up and down my bicep, just like at the party, "I don't want you to get the wrong idea about this." I said, pointing between the both of us.

"I'm gay, and at the party I was just drunk and you were there and so I really didn't care, but you have to know that I don't like you like that. You're a nice girl and everything, but that's it. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression." I explained as lightly as I could, I really didn't want her getting mad at me and hating me. Enough people hate me as it is.

"Oh Kell, keep telling yourself that. But you and I both know that you enjoyed that kiss, it'd be easier if you just admitted it." The whole time she said this, she never stopped stroking my arm.

I stepped back away from her touch, getting annoyed with her stubbornness. "Sam I already told you I'm gay and what happened at the party was a mistake." In my head I realized I sounded a lot like Vic right now, but it was true. Is this how he felt?

"Whatever Kellin, don't come crawling back to me though whenever you come to your senses and realize that you actually want me." She said in a sassy tone, and walked back into the room. And if I'm not mistaken she tried to look sexual by swinging her hips back and forth while walking, but it didn't have any effect on me for obvious reasons.

Well, I was going to stay down here until I thought it was safe to go back to my dorm, but now seeing that Samantha wants to be immature about this, I'll just go back to the damn dorm.

I trudged up the stairs and walked into the dorm room to find Vic sitting on his bed on his phone. His parents must've went to bed or something. When I came in all he did was look up, scoff and look back down. I don't know if it was because of the incident I just had with Sam, but something in me snapped and I exploded on him.

"Is there a fucking problem that you'd like to discuss? You're acting like you hate me and I don't exist just because of what happened last night, why? What did I do? Are you suddenly repulsed by me for some reason? Or are you just afraid to admit that you want me? Whatever it is, you need to figure it out real quick because I'm tired of doing this with you. Grow up and stop being an asshole." I ranted, leaving him sitting there looking shocked.

"You're a piece of work you know that?" Vic muttered, then got up from the bed and headed to the door.

"Me? I'm not the one who's being immature about the whole thing, at least I have enough guts to tell you how I feel." I said, and stepped between him and the door.

"Move." He said in a low voice. I guess I was supposed to feel threatened, but I'm not afraid of him.

"Not a chance."

He gave me a frustrated look and threw his hands up in the air. "What do you want from me?!" He screamed.

"I want some answers!" I yelled back harshly. And what he said next completely took me by surprise.

"Fine, you want some answers?! I'm scared okay! I'm fucking terrified because I like you and I swore to myself that I would never fall for someone again. But yet here you are, making me fall for you anyways and you don't even notice it."

I was in a state of shock. Where the fuck did that even come from? Did he really just tell me all that? Did Victor Fuentes, most secretive guy on the whole earth, just open up to me and tell me how he felt? Not only that, but he likes me too. He actually likes me, that's means I have a chance.

I ran forward and crashed my lips onto his, bodies colliding together with so much force that we almost fell over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with everything in me. All I felt was fireworks, just like the first time we kissed, but better. And it was better than all the kissing last night. Simply because we weren't drunk, and we finally knew how one another felt. Our lips moved together, they fit perfectly almost like it was puzzle.

When we pulled away, I couldn't help but smile at him, but I wish he smiled back.

"Kellin, no. I can't be with you. I just can't." Vic said. I'm starting to understand what Tony meant earlier that night.

"Vic listen to me. I know you're scared, and that's okay. I don't exactly know what happened to make you scared, but you have no reason to feel scared with me. I'm not going to hurt you. You make me happy, so incredibly happy, and I want to be with you. Please don't push me away this time." I pleaded with him.

He looked like he was debating whether to take me up on my offer or not, I could see the conflict in his big brown eyes. "I'm sorry, I just can't. Not yet. I'm so sorry."

And that's all he said before he left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts about what just happened.