Chapter 38: Plans

Joker's POV

I stayed in my office till the next day. I tried to get some sleep, but that didn't work. I sat in my chair smoking, as I played with my lighter. Cigarette buds covered my floor, as the ash from it coated my desk. I haven't smoked in a while, but when I do, it's for situations I can't handle at the moment. Like Y/N. I want to be with her, but I know I'll hurt her again. It's only a matter of time. She thinks that I'm changing, but a tiger can't change it's stripes.

I got up from my chair, and placed my lighter on the desk. Walking down the hall; I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. I didn't want to communicate with her right now, I just wanted to see if she was still here, and ok. So, I went to my bedroom, and to my surprise, it was empty. I went in, and decided she was in the bathroom. But I saw the bathroom door wide open, with no one inside. I sighed, and headed out the room. I went downstairs to get some alcohol, and I saw Frost pouring a glass of whiskey.

"Jonny boy, pour me a glass will ya." I said, sitting down at the stool near the kitchen counter.

"Sure thing boss." Frost grabbed another glass from the cupboard, and placed it on the counter.

"Hey, um do you know where Y/N is?" I asked, trying not to sound soft about it.

"She had business to attend." He said, pouring the whiskey. I hmm-ed in annoyance. "Here ya go boss." Frost handed me the drink.

I stood up, taking a swig of the whiskey. It burned my throat as I drunk it, but I loved the feeling. I put the glass down, and went back to my office. I picked up papers that were scattered on my desk, then one paper caught my eye. It was a picture of Y/N's old mug shot.

When will Batman put Kira back in Arkham?

The headline said, then I remembered the jail break. It was a break that signaled to Gotham that she was my princess, my property, and something nobody should mess with, only I have the honors to do so. I'm so proud of my little deranged angel, she's such a sexy badass, but I know now that Batman is gonna be on her tail more often. I can't let that happen, she needs to be safe with me. She's not going back to Arkham... not without a fight.

I slammed the paper on my desk.

"Frost!" I shouted. Jonny came in, and asked me what I needed. "I need a plan to get her back..." I said, and Frost nodded.

Y/N's POV

I woke up on the couch, and I noticed I was alone. There was ice cream glasses on the floor, then I quickly remembered that the girls were over yesterday. They probably left, I thought as the smell of bacon hit my nose. I slowly got up, and ran a hand through my messed up hair. I walked to the kitchen, and I saw Harley, Pam, and Selina. Harley was making pancakes, Pam was making eggs, and Selina was already eating cereal.

"Well, good morning." I said, tired. They looked at over, and greeted me. "Are those pancakes? Or is my mind playing tricks?" I asked, jokingly, joining Selina at the table.

"They are, but they're just not any pancakes. They're bacon pancakes!" Harley said, excited.

"Oh. My. God. Yes, I've been craving those for a while." I said, feeling hungry.

"See I told ya she'll like it. Who doesn't love a good bacon pancake... other then claws over there." Harley said to Pam.

"I'm sorry, I don't settle for nasty food." She said, eating a spoon of her honey nut cheerios.

"I'm sorry, you don't have working taste buds." Pam said, as we giggled.

"Oh whatever." Selina said.

"So... about what we were talking about yesterday. Are we gonna make a plan or... what's the deal." I asked.

"We can make a plan to get the bat... I'm dying to see his head mounted over my fireplace." Selina said.

"Yeah, 'cause what he did to you was... wow." Pam shook her head, then handed me a plate of eggs, with bacon pancakes. I thanked her.

"O-Oh, what did he do?" I took a bite of my pancake.

"He... he-um, cheated on me. I fell for that damn bat, and he cheated on me with one of his one night stands. He's Bruce Wayne for crying out loud, but he didn't have to cheat. Oh shit! I shouldn't have said that... I--"

"I already knew he was Bruce Wayne. Trust me, I figured out the hard way." I said. Her mouth went in a O shape.

"Ok well, I put everything into that relationship. I stopped being a villain for a while... but I guess that wasn't good enough." She stared at her hand, then I saw a tear form. I was about to comfort her, but I was cut off. "The plan... lets map it out. Enough of my sob story." She said.

"It's ok..." I said, as Selina nodded. Harley and Pam came to sit down.

"Ok, so. We need to loosen him up. Make him feel like Gotham is changing for the better." Pam started.

"How? He's not so easy to convince." I said, Selina agreed.

"Well first... someone needs to go to Wayne Enterprises tomorrow, and chat with him. You know the usual 'wanna be good again' bull shit." Pam said. We all looked at each other, waiting to see who will go and speak to him.

"Not me because I'll kill him before I talk to him." Selina said.

"He'll probably lock me up at first glance." Harley said.

"To be honest, I barely know the guy..." Pam said, and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Are you serious?" I said, sighing.

"Please, we promise it'll work." Selina said, as Harley and Pam nodded.

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes. They smiled.

"Good. Now the plan after that... When b-man finally starts to think that Gotham is changing, we'll commit a huge heist, and that'll catch him off guard." Harley said.

"And when that catches him of guard, he wouldn't be ready. So mistakes should be made." Selina said.

"And when mistakes are made, they can give us advantages of taking him down. Once. And. For all." Pam said.

"And taking him down will allow villains and criminals to rule Gotham." I said, as we all smiled.

"Exactly." We said in unison. But then a wave of guilt came over me. Why am I doing this... ok, I know why but, why am I going after Batsy when I know J has been working basically his whole life trying to catch him. That's not fair to him. I snapped out of my thoughts, as I heard someone turn the tv on.

Today on Gotham City news. The caped crusader, Batman, finally spoke on the events that had been happening in Gotham. He said, and I quote, that ' the feared Kira will be put back in Arkham, and if that isn't possible, she will be killed. Havoc among Gotham will be no more, after I rid the streets from criminals like her.' Folks, we believe in Batman, and I'm sure we all hope he keeps his word.

I smirked at the tv, and thought. Ok, Batman that's how you want to play... lets play. I'm sorry J, but bats wants a fight.

A/N: Yay another chapter! And more plans... the mystery person should be appearing soon.

Until then, see ya puddins! ;)