Chapter 6: What The?

I woke up the next morning with a sore body, and a empty bed. I felt around the bed, then sat up rubbing my sleep filled eyes. I looked to my left and I saw J opening the curtains, still naked from the amazing night we had.

"J you're giving someone out there a show." I giggled, and he turned around to face me.

"I hope they enjoy it, who ever it is. You get to attend the show anytime... You have backstage passes kitten." He grinned widely. "Care to shower with me? We smell like after sex." J motioned towards the bathroom.

"I wouldn't mind." I got out of bed and we went to the bathroom. I turned on the water, and I stepped in first. Then J stepped in. We felt the nice hot water fall on our backs while we kissed and groped each other for a little bit.

20 minutes later

"J stop! I'm gonna fall and bust my ass!" I laughed loudly as he kissed and tickled me against the wall of the bathroom.

"We're out of the shower, there is no excuse now." He continued his antics. I grabbed his nose and twisted it. "Ow!" J grabbed his nose. I let out a laugh.

"That's what you get. Your princess has spoken, and you didn't listen." I poked my tongue out at him. J leaned in and bit my tongue, drawing blood.

"Don't tempt me, I can still kill ya." J gave me a quick kiss, put on his boxers and sweatpants, then left. I put on a black tank top, with dark blue jeans, and put my hair into a bun. I went downstairs to find J but I couldn't spot him. So, I went to his private room, but he wasn't there either. I went to the living room, and I saw Frost sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Frost, do you know where J is?"

"In his skin." He said sarcastically.

"Come on... I'm serious."

"Boss is taking care of something. He told me not to tell you." Frost said, when I suddenly heard a gunshot. "Well, was taking care of something." Frost smiled. The gunshot sounded like it came from the backyard, but I didn't even want to know. J walked in from the side door. He had blood spattered on his face, and bare chest.

"That was a good kill. I really needed that." He went towards the sink to clean himself up.

"When are we going to the club J? I wanna party." I asked, pouting.

"Patience pumpkin... patience." He gave me a kiss, and plopped down onto the couch with Frost who was watching UFC. I joined them. I sat next to J and I rested my head on his shoulder.

9:55 pm that same day

J and I was in the bedroom getting ready to go to the club. I put on a white skin tight dress, that had a cut going down the side to show off some leg. J put on black dress pants, with a white button up, with his bowtie undone. I let my Y/H/C hair fall gracefully onto my shoulders, and we went downstairs to put on our shoes. I put on white high heels that had red bottoms, and J put on his black dress shoes. We went to the purple Lamborghini, and sped away.

The club was enormous. It's one of the best clubs I've ever seen. J pulled up in front of the club, and the people who were outside were staring. J turned off the car, and leaned over.

"Let me know if someone hits on you. I'll blow their brains out."

"Ok." I said as he got out the car, and walked to my side to open the door for me. I got out and he took my hand in his. People moved out of our way when we were walking in. The club was packed with partying druggies, alcoholics, and strippers. He took me to a table in the back, where all his people were sitting.

"Hey J. Who's the lucky lady?" The tall man with tattoos on his face said standing up, looking at me.

"This is Y/N. She's mine, so don't get any fucking ideas." J said sternly. He sat down on the large couch, but there was no room for me. "Here princess." J patted his lap, and I sat down. He wrapped his arm around my waist. Everyone was talking and laughing about the bad they've done lately, and how many people they've killed so far in the past week. The conversation kinda bored me so I felt the need to go to the bathroom.

"J I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and I got up to go. I fixed my makeup, and talked to a random lady in the bathroom about men.

Joker's POV

My guys and I was talking, and I glanced towards the entrance. I saw a somewhat tall blonde with pig tails skip into the club. I couldn't make out her face from that distance, so I ignored her. Then I heard a nickname that I thought I'll never hear again.

"Puddin'!" The blonde came over to my table. Harley Quinn is alive?

"H-Harls?" I stood up and she gave me a passionate hug. I lost my footing, falling back onto the couch with Harley on top of me.

"Oh Puddin'. You thought I was dead, but I made it. I'm back Mistah J!" She leaned down and kissed me, grabbing me by the collar.

"Aye, J got his Harley back!" One of my guys shouted, as she continued kissing me. I ended the kiss, and looked to my left. Y/N was standing there shocked and furious.

Y/N 's POV

I stood there, watching as some lady named Harley kiss the shit out of my psycho. Wait... Harley? It sounds familiar, hmm Harley. Oh. My. God. Harley! Harleen Quinzel! Frost told me about her! She's Harley Quinn! There is no way I'll stick around with J if her ass is here. I snapped out of my thoughts and stormed out of the club. I walked only a few yards on the side walk when I felt a black cloak cover my face.

"What the!? HELP!" I screamed, struggling.

"You're coming with us." A deep voice said, and next thing I knew I was thrown in the back of what I thought was a van. I was hit with something across my head, and I blacked out.

A/N: I added Harley :) but she wont be in the story long.