Chapter 21: Christmas Gift (part two)

F/N L/N= First name, last name.

-----------------------

Joker's POV

We pulled up to my mansion's driveway, and we both grabbed a duffle bag. Then we walked towards the door, holding hands. I let go of Y/N's hand, opened then held the door, and motioned her to walk in first. She went inside and threw the duffle bag on the floor.

"That was fun! But I'm tired so I'm going to bed. All that crime stuff wore me out." She said giggling as she skipped up the stairs. I threw the other duffle bag next to the wall.

"Going to bed my ass!" I shouted, as I began going up the stairs.

"Whatever, to late!" Her voice seemed as though she was already in my room. I proceeded down the hallway to my room. The door was open, so I stood in the doorway, eyeing her perfect body laying on my bed. Her eyes were closed, but she quickly opened them when she felt my presence.  "Stop, you're interfering with my sleep." Y/N giggled then threw a pillow at me. I moved quickly towards her, and put my body on top of hers. Our faces were inches apart. Her legs were on each side of my hips, and my arm was propping myself on the bed.

"Well, you're interfering with your second Christmas gift." I said in a low tone, my lips touched her ear. I met my face with hers, and stared into her Y/E/C orbs.

"Is that so?" She said seductively, and leaned in for a kiss. I placed my index finger on her lips, stopping her. She looked at me with confused eyes.

"I need to give you your gift first doll. Don't be so eager... sometimes it can getcha killed." I said laughing, as I leaned back and went into a sitting position. I stuck my hand into the pocket of my purple coat, feeling for the box. "Now pumpkin... I'm gonna ask ya a question, and I want ya to answer me honestly." I said, as she nodded and sat up.

"I'm gonna make a promise to you that I will always be with you and make sure you'll never be harmed. I hate to admit this, but you make me sane. You're the only person that actually loves me in this world, and that took me by surprise. You took time with me, and you never gave up on me like everyone else did because you aren't everyone else. You're special Y/N, and you are my little monster. I want to kill with you, stay in love with you, and never let you go. My world is a better place when you're around." She stared at me with wide eyes, and held my free hand.

"S-so... what's the question J?" Y/N asked, a smirk appeared on her face.

"Will you... F/N L/N, accept me, a psychotic clown, and my heart..." I pulled out the box from my pocket, opening it. "And be my loving girlfriend?" I smiled widely, as she looked at me in shock. She shook her head multiple times, and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Y-yes. YES!" She began to cry tears of joy, as I grabbed her hand and slid the promise ring onto her finger. Then I wiped away her tears, and kissed her passionately on the lips. We fell back onto the bed, never breaking the kiss. I put my hand on her back, and found a zipper on her suit. I pulled the zipper down and exposed her back. I took both of my hands, and began to gently take off her suit, trying not to damage it.

Y/N's POV

Most of my suit was bundled up at my waist, and my red lacey bra was exposed. J started kissing and biting at my neck. I was sure that I was going to have hickeys in the morning. I arched my back and let out a soft moan. He then started leading kisses back up to my lips, as his hands unhooked my bra. He pulled off and disposed of my lacey undergarment, throwing it onto the floor. His warm breath hit my breasts as he planted more kisses. I pulled the collar of his coat, bringing him closer to me. J moved back, and slowly pulled the rest of my suit off. Leaving me in my red lace panties, he then took off his coat, sweatpants, and boxers. J eyed my panties, and tugged at them. Ripping it off in one motion. He placed his body between my legs, and I felt myself get hot. He licked my stomach, as one hand traveled down to my clit. J rubbed it in large slow circles with his thumb, and slid two fingers inside me. I matched the movement of my hips with the pace of his fingers. My hips buckled at his touch. His fingers were pulled out of me, and he held his fingers to his face, licking them. He tasted me then shoved his manhood inside of my warm hole. J moved in and out of me quickly and roughly while grabbing my neck. I was in pure heaven.

"J... I-I'm gonna..."

"Cum for d-daddy..." Each thrust got harder and deeper. He let go of my neck, and I scratched at J's back, leaving long pink lines.

"Daddy!" I threw my head back, and moaned. Right after I cummed, J also moaned loudly and threw his head back, then fell onto my body. I ran my hand through his messed up bright green hair. He rolled off of me, and we both tried to catch our breath on the bed. We looked over to each other and smiled.

"How's my girlfriend doin?" He asked, panting.

"Quite dandy, if I say so myself." I giggled, and looked up at the ceiling.

"I-I love you Y/N." J said, and I could tell it was heart felt.

"I love you too." We held hands on the bed.

"Now, are ya ready...?"

"For what?" I looked over at J confused.

"Round two." He said, with a wide smile. I nodded, J quickly rolled over and hovered over my sweaty body. 

"Ding, ding. Begin." I laughed, and we started round two. I could tell the night was going to be filled with more rounds to come.

A/N: I don't know if I'll make another chapter before Christmas, I'm still deciding. I might though... Anyways, you guys are going out now! :) And I'm trying to come up a really good plot twist. So yeah...

But until next chapter, see ya pudding's! ;)