Chapter 11: Wayne Enterprises

1:57 the same day

I'm sitting here in J's room, well I guess 'our' room, talking to myself. Ever since I got into that damn asylum I tend to be crazier than I've ever been. I'm just waiting for the time when I snap... oh what a sight it will be! But despite that, I can't get over the fact that I didn't recognize who Bruce was. Maybe I was out of it or something... man those torturings effect everything. Honestly, he changed a lot. My brother Theodore used to work at Wayne Enterprises, and he was friends with Bruce. I only saw Bruce in pictures with my brother, and Theodore really didn't like me so I knew he never talked about me to Bruce. He never told me the reason why he disliked me and I know I won't ever find that out. My brother died in a car accident and I never gathered enough courage to go to his funeral or head stone. I began to cry, thinking about my brother and I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Then I came out the bathroom and I heard a door slam downstairs. I peeked out the bedroom door and listened for any other noises. I heard nothing so headed down the stairs to the bottom floor. I looked around cautiously and I saw a note on the table near the door. I picked it up to examine it, and it was from J.

Y/N,

I need to go and take care of some personal business, so I suggest that you stay at home, and sit pretty.  Sometime later today I'll take you out of the house. Don't try anything stupid because if I come back home and you're not here... there will be a deadly consequence. I'll be home in a few hours.   

-J

I took the note, folded it, and placed it back onto the table. I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a apple, then headed to the living room where I sat down to watch a missed episode of The Walking Dead. Just as I was about to take another bite of my apple, my phone rang.

"Hello..."

"Hey Y/N... it's Bruce. You know the guy from-"

"Ohh yea! Hey."

"What are you doing right now?"

"Just watching The Walking Dead, and eating..." I took a bite of my apple.

"I don't think we've had a good 'introduction' considering you leaving so quickly earlier."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I didn't know you wanted to chit chat."

"I did. So how about you come on down to Wayne Enterprises so we can... start over. It'll be just a friendly thing, I promise it won't be all... you know"

"Oh... well, I don't have a car and-"

"That's no problem. I can pick you up." I put my apple down onto the table, surprised at what Bruce just said. I can't have him pick me up. If he pick me up, then he'll see where I stay, hell... where me and J stay. I can't have that!

"No, no, no... I can take the bus. Please don't go out of your way."

"No I insist, I-"

"I'm taking the bus."

"Ok... Well see you in about however long it takes you to get here."

"Ok." I ended the call, and suddenly regretted what I just agreed to do. Being cooped up in a big house all alone is boring, but if I get caught then my ass is grass. Although, J said he'll be back in a few hours so... what the hell! I want to be Daddy's Little Monster. I turned off the tv, and went to open the door. It's like he wants me to escape. I thought to myself as I opened the door. I walked for about 10 minutes to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus.

About 20 minutes later I was in front of the famous Wayne Enterprises Tower. I stared up at the beautiful building then I suddenly regained my senses, and began to walk towards the entrance. I went to the front desk.There was a blonde woman sitting there, and business people went about the tower.

"Name, and reason please." The blonde said, looking at me over the rim of her glasses.

"Y/N... I'm here for Bruce Wayne."

"Ok. He's expecting you... go to the 14th floor. Mr. Wayne should be there."

"Ok, thank you." I proceeded to the elevator, and pressed the 14th button. The elevator rose and eventually reached the floor. The doors opened and I saw Bruce talking to a man with blueprints in his hand. I didn't want to disturb them so I went to go take a seat.

"Hey look you made it." Bruce said smiling.

"Yeah..." I smiled back, and we shook hands. We both sat down and started conversating. We talked for about 2 hours. He told me about his life and what happened to his parents when he was very young , and I told him about my life, but I didn't tell him about J or that Theodore was my brother. I felt as though letting him know who my brother was is too early to call, and I don't want anyone knowing I'm with J. Bruce could be a superhero for all I know, haha! After a few more minutes of talking I realized that I've been there long enough, and J might possibly be home already. Fuck...  I thanked Bruce for the invite to the tower, and the long re-introduction. I left and went back home. Luckily, when I got back J wasn't home yet. At that moment I felt like a fucking ninja. I went to the living room again, cleaning up my food left on the table. Then I heard the door swing open. I knew it was J. He saw me cleaning up, and walked towards me grabbing my waist, pulling me in for a kiss. Our lips crashed, I ended the kiss and I noticed a little drop of blood on his cheek. I wiped it off with my thumb, cleaning my thumb on some tissue.

"I can see my queen listened and stayed in the house like she was supposed to." J whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek.

"Yes I did." I said smiling, laughing to myself mentally.

"Good girl. Now... I'm gonna take you somewhere and make you a better person." He smiled childishly and took my hand, guiding me to the door.

"Wait, wait... What is this 'somewhere'?" He stopped pulling me and turned around, facing me.

"Ace Chemicals, doll." J growled in my ear, and continued to take me away. What the and where the hell is that??

A/N: Ok so, obviously you don't know Bruce is a superhero, but you will find out the hard way. J's surprise will change your life completely... but will you give in to the change? :o Plus, I just want to thank you readers! You guys rock! If there is any errors, I'm sorry, plz let me know :)