Chapter 27: Doubt

"Dont forget about me,

Even when I doubt you,

I'm no good without you." -TØP

_________________________

Y/N POV

I woke up in a green bedroom, filled with plants. I rolled over to my side, and saw the red head looking at me. I got startled, and moved back a bit.

"Well about time... The day is almost over." Pam said jokingly, sitting up. I smiled. "But how did you sleep?"

"I couldn't sleep..." I sighed.

"Why not?"

"Nightmares." I sat up, and ran a hand through my hair. "By the way... I don't have my own room?"

"There's only three bedrooms, and Harley and Selina didn't want to share, so you're stuck with me. But tell me about the nightmares." Pam turned her body towards me as I yawned.

"O-Oh... Well, they involve a certain somebody." I looked down, thinking of J.

"Is the certain somebody a... Man?" She asked, and I shook my head. "Okay, it's a guy. So, is he a Villain? Criminal? Both?" I looked up and rose my eyebrows when she said 'both'.

"I have an idea of who it is..." Pam smiled widely.

"Listen, I never told anyone this... but I think I can trust you Pam." She nodded, and waited for what I had to say.

"It's J... well, Joker. I have nonstop thoughts, visions... all about him." I said, as Pam gave me a confused look.

"Why him?"

"Because I- umm- we... go out." Her eyes widened and she formed a 'O' shape with her mouth.

"Oh my GOD! You're the girl J told me about." She squealed.

"What? He told you..."

"Not your name, but he told me that he found a girl that he really wants to be with forever, and that you keep him sane."

"Well, when was this, because we had a fight or like argument, and I left him. I don't know what we are now..." I sighed.

"Honey, you know how he is... considering that you are his girlfriend. You should know he gets bipolar quick. I'm sure he said some 'things' that didn't sit well with you, but I'm sure he didn't mean it. He loves you... trust me." Pam got out of bed, and went to the closet to change from her green night gown.

"I- hugh... I need to get some air."

"Want me to join you? There's a Starbucks like a block away from here." Pam shouted from the closet. Then came out wearing black jeans, with a green blouse, her red hair flowed over her shoulders.

"Sure, that'll be nice." I smiled, then got out of bed. Pam went downstairs as I went to the bathroom and did the usual. Then I went to pick out what I was going to wear. I had to borrow clothes from Pam's closet because my clothes were still at J's. I got some blue jeans with a black hoodie, black undershirt, and a green scarf. The clothes were a little bit big, but it will do. Then I went downstairs to get my black heels. I heard Pam telling Selina and Harley that we were going to go to Starbucks. After she was done, she grabbed the keys to her car and we went outside. We took her car because my motorcycle is too noticeable for a simple outing. We got in, and drove to Starbucks.

We arrived there in under 7 minutes, she wasn't lying when she said it was a block away. It was really close to the house. I got out the car first, and Pam followed. We went in and ordered deserts with coffee. The time came to pay, and Pam forgot her wallet in the car. I had no money to pay, but I wanted to be nice and go get her wallet. I went back outside to the car with the keys, unlocking the car. I opened the door and reached in for the wallet. I grabbed it, and stood up. Then I felt a hand with a cloth cover my face. I struggled with the person. The cloth had a powered substance on it, and it engulfed my nostrils. I slowly started to loose consciousness, and getting weak at the knees. The wallet dropped from my hand to the ground, the person picked me up, and threw me over their shoulders. I was taken to a van. There was no one that I needed more then J. I hope he didn't mean what he said. I hope he didn't forget about me. I'm nothing without him... I see that now. Then everything went black.

Pam's POV

I looked out the Starbuck's window to see why Kira was taking so long. Then I saw a man hoisting her into a dark van. I ran out to get her, but as soon as I got out, the van was gone. I panicked and called the first person that came to mind... J.

Ring Ring Ring

J: What!?

P: J... It's the girl.

J: What girl?

P: Your girl damn it! Kira!

J: How do you know her na-

P: It doesn't matter... That's a different story for later. But she's...

J: Spit. It. Out Plant!

P: She's been kidnapped J.

J: Ugh... MOTHER-

Then the line went dead. There was nothing but silence in the phone and commotion in the streets. I called Selina, and Harley, then got in my car.

He's gonna kill me.

A/N: Chapter for ya... Hoped you liked it :) If ya did then vote plz. I'm tired so I'm gonna go and chill. And thanks for the reads guys, you're all awesome!

Until next time... See ya puddins! ;)