Chapter 36: Dangerous Woman

Y/N's POV

Today on Gotham City News, there was a huge bank robbery in downtown Gotham last night. The feared Kira was the culprit along with her and many other men helping her in her heist. She fled the scene before GPD could catch her, but we have surveillance videos from the bank cameras.

I watched the television in my office, as I cleaned my gun. The video showed me shooting the bank workers, and my henchman taking the money. I chuckled at the sight.

As you can see, Kira is a threat to society. But the question that all people are asking is... Where is Batman?

"Boss, we put all the money from last night in the vault downstairs." Max said, leaning on my office door, as I nodded in response.

"I will pay all of you later on... You are dismissed." I said, not looking up from my gun. Max left, and I heard him close the door.

J finally remembered something. I couldn't believe it. All I wanted to do was stay with him last night, and forget about the world. But I was forced to leave. I still don't think that he knows I'm his girlfriend or not, but I need to do something that would make him remember more things. Small things... and I think I know just how to do that.

Joker's POV

I sat on my bed, while drinking a glass of vodka. I let my head fall back on the pillow, and I let out sigh. I ran my tattooed hand through my bright green hair.

Last night, I remembered her. Y/N. Well, somewhat... I still need memories. I need answers. I can't let this slip. Something inside of me tingles when I look at her, and I don't think that's good for me, but it happens. I can't go soft, but I need to see her again. Until then, I have to get ready to go to my club tonight... Deals are waiting.

Y/N's POV

7:58pm

After I paid my henchmen, and got ready, I took the black and silver Bughatti to J's club. I knew he was there. He had to be there, it's like his second home. I wore a short silver dress, with a plunging neckline, with diamond earrings and necklace, and silver stilettos.

I got out, and walked through the entrance. The smell of alcohol, drugs, and smoke filled my nose as I moved through the crowd. Women danced on poles, and guys whistled at me, but I ignored their cat calls. I looked towards the VIP seating area, where J would usually be, but he wasn't there. Maybe, I came too early, I thought to myself. I decided to go to the bar, and buy a drink.

I waited 15 minutes, and he still wasn't there. I got up from the bar, and Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande came on. So I thought, lets have a little fun while I wait.

Oh yeah,

Don't need permission,

Made my decision to test my limits,

I slowly came to the stripper pole, and the other women moved off the stage. I swayed my hips to the rhythm of the music.

All that you got,

Skin to skin,

Oh my god,

Don't you stop boy,

I bent down, and ran my hand up my leg to my breasts.

Something bout you,

Makes me feel like a dangerous woman,

Something bout, something bout,

Something bout you,

I sexily walked around the pole, and grabbed it. I grinded against it, and threw my head back.