Chapter 31: Mama I'm in Love

When we got home, the first thing I did was shower after J, and change into different clothes. The stench of blood was on my body and I needed to wash my sins away. After cleaning up, I went downstairs to get some food, but unfortunately J's fridge was empty. I'm in dire need for food, and fast.

I went to the living room to ask J if we can get fast food. I went over and saw J yawning as he watched the news. His feet was propped up on the table. Honestly, that was so cute. I don't know why I thought that was cute, but it was. He sensed my presence and looked over at me.

"J, there's no food in the fridge, and I was wondering if we can get some take out..." I said.

"No need, I can send Frost to-"

"B-but I wanted to go with you... together." I stuttered, cutting him off. Hopefully he wouldn't get mad at me for doing so. Then he got up from his seat, and grabbed his purple snake skin coat.

"Fine." He past towards me and grabbed his keys. "Lets go doll." Well that went pretty smooth.

Time skip

There was this nice little restaurant that we went to called Casanova. There wasn't that many people there, but I came for food not people. We sat at a two seat table, facing the door. The food J and I ordered came at last, and we devoured our spaghetti and meatballs. After I was halfway done with my food, a woman walked in and I knew exactly who she was.

"Oh my god..." I put down my fork, and wiped my mouth with a napkin. J looked confused.

"What?" He asked, turning around to see what I was looking at.

"It's... My mother..." I said. I haven't seen my mother in ages, and she really haven't changed a bit. I really wanted to talk to her, and reconnect. Tell her everything... Well maybe not about J just yet. I decided to get up, and walk towards her. All of a sudden, I feel like this isn't a good idea.

"M-mom..." I said, as my mother turned towards me; surprise washed over her face.

"Y/N?" She came over, and gave me a warm hug. "My baby... where have you been?" She pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Just... Stayed in Gotham... Doing work. You know cashier work." I lied.

"Oh honey... My lord you look so different, I didn't recognize you over there. Who's that man you're with?" She asked, and that's when my mind raced for a lie to tell. I thought, and nothing came to mind... so why not tell the truth.

"Oh well... He's umm- J, uh Joker mom. Ya know the clown pr-"

"Y/N! Do you know what that man is capable of, he may kill you. Use you too, stay away fr-"

"Mom, he's known as a killer, but no one knows his true self like I do. There's a nice man under that make up."

"Don't. He's no good, drop him... I only want the best for you."

"Maybe he is best for me... Mom, if you can't accept him then..."

"I'll leave, but don't say I didn't warn you." My mom have me one last glance, and she went out the door. I stood there and watched her leave as I felt hands around my waist.

"What did she say?" J asked.

"She said that... she supports us." I lied. If only if that was what she really said. J seemed in a good mood, so I didn't want to ruin it.

"Well, good." He smiled, and kissed my cheek. "Are you ready to go home now pumpkin?" He asked.

"Yes daddy."

"Don't forget... your punishment awaits." I gave a fake smile, then he grabbed my hand. Off we went.

Time skip

J slammed me onto the bed hard, and started to rip my clothes off. He unhooked my bra, and slid down my panties. Cold air covered my skin. He kissed down my neck to my chest, and cupped my breast. I was getting sexually frustrated; I needed him now. J still had his clothes on, so I tugged at his clothing; signaling that I needed all of it to come off. Then suddenly, he took my hands, and handcuffed them to the bed.

"This is part one of your punishment doll... you don't get to touch daddy." He whispered, and I let out a sound of annoyance. He trailed kisses down my stomach, and eventually his head went between my legs. He parted my legs a little further, and gripped my thigh. J's head went down lower, and he started sucking on my clit. I moaned out loud, and wriggled my hands; wishing that I could touch him, and run my hands through his hair. J's tongue explored every inch of my vagina, and went in and out of my wet hole. It was amazing.

"J-J I'm... gonna c-cum..." I said; hips buckling at his touch. Then suddenly J stopped, and looked up with seductive eyes. He licked his lips clean.

"Part two of the punishment... No cumming." He growled. Then threw the sheets over my naked body, and took the handcuffs off of my hands. He got up and took his coat off; throwing it on a chair. It fell down, and he went to pick it up. He stopped and stared at the floor for a minute then picked up the coat.

"Well, fine then... I'll just go to sleep." I said, annoyed. I wrapped myself, and slowly began to sleep. I felt J's body next to mine, and I felt safe. Then I finally fell asleep.

Joker's POV

My coat fell from the chair, and I went to pick it up. I then found the promise ring that I gave to Y/N as her gift. She must've took it off when we had our fight. I picked it up and went to bed. She was slowly was drifting to sleep, so I gently took her hand, and placed the ring back on her finger. I brushed her hair back, and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry baby... just don't ever leave me again." I whispered. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and closed my eyes.

Goodnight my princess

A/N: Second chapter for today. :) I'm on a roll. And thank you, thank you guys for the 2.0k views! I'm so happy that you guys read my story, and I wuv yous.

Until next time, see ya puddins! ;)