Chapter 33: Amnesia

"Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

_________________________

Joker's POV

After I told Y/N my past, I went to my office. I never intended to tell my whole back story to her so quickly... now she probably wants to leave me because she doesn't want to be with a monster who killed his family.

I threw things... smashed lamps, and flipped desks. I gave up on the fact that she still loves me... I gave up on everything we had. I threw more items of mine, then I kneeled on the floor. I needed to get more anger out, I needed to kill. I needed to smash a few heads, in order for me to calm down. I got up, and went to find Frost. I headed towards the living room, and found Frost watching the news.

"Johnny boy, get your ass up. I need assistance." I said through gritted teeth. Frost looked away from the tv, then stood up facing me.

"Yes boss. What do you need assistance with?" He asked.

"I need to blow a few heads and a little steam, and I want you to accompany me."

"Ok boss. I'll ready the weapons and the van." He walked past me, to get ready. I went upstairs to get my gun and holster from my room. I walked in and saw a sleeping Y/N, with dried tears on her face. She held my picture in her hand, close to her heart. I gently smiled, but then quickly realized that when she wakes up, she might leave me. I growled, then got what I needed, and headed back downstairs. I went outside, and Frost was ready. He got in the henchman van, as I got in my purple lambo.

Third person POV

The joker drove his car unbelievably fast, and weaved through traffic. Frost's van followed as best as he could, as the joker continued driving like a mad man. They came to an large intersection, but the joker still didn't slow down. Then suddenly, his car hit someone else's and spun out of control. Frost's van came to a screeching halt, and he got out to see if his boss was ok. As he walked towards the scene, he saw the driver of the other car dead, and the joker slumped over in his drivers seat. He came closer to the joker, and noticed he had blood coming down his face. Frost shook the joker, but there was no response. He called 911, even though he knew joker hated hospitals. Frost backed away from the vehicle, as first responders came to gently take him out of the car. They put him on a stretcher, and drove him to Gotham General.

Frost called Y/N, and told her what happened. She came in one of the henchman's van to the hospital to check on her boyfriend, because her motorcycle was still at Selina's house. The joker was in a coma. She broke down, and started crying... hoping that he'll come out of it. Frost insisted that she goes back home and gets rest, telling her not to worry, the joker is strong and will recover. She went back home, but the days after she always visited.

A few weeks passed by, and the joker finally recovered from the coma. They brought him back home, and the first thing he did was get some sleep.

Y/N's POV

I'm glad J is back home, and well. He laid next to me in bed, as I watched him sleep. I didn't see him when he first got home because I was on the shower, but Frost informed me that he was coming back. Next thing I knew, my boyfriend was back with me. I missed him, everything about him. I needed to tell him that I'm not mad or anything about what he told me from his past. I'm pretty sure he thinks that I'm gonna leave him, but that's not the case.

J finally started to wake up, and he slowly opened his eyes. He looked up to the ceiling, then quickly looked at me; noticing my presence. He got up very fast, and stood at the edge of the bed. He grabbed the gun on the bed side table, and pointed it at me. I looked confused, and threw my hands up.

"Who the HELL are you?" He asked.

"Y/N... your girlfriend. Come on J." Then I remembered... he probably lost his memory ever since the coma. It can't be, no! He has to remember me!

"Y/N? My girlfriend? HAHA! Lemme tell ya something sweet cheeks... The joker can't love. So, get the FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING WHORE!" He yelled, and I looked at him with sad eyes. He doesn't remember... all we did together was for nothing, it was nothing but time wasted. I got up from the bed, as tears began to flow.

"Jack please remember... Please." I continued to cry.

"Don't. Call. Me. That. Who told you?" He said, through gritted teeth.

"Y-You did..."

"How could I have told you... When I NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE! STOP LYING!" He yelled, and cocked his gun.

"No please, I'm telling the truth..."

"Go. Away. Now." He said, in a sinister tone. I grabbed my suit, heels, and snuck the picture of J in my pocket, and I went towards the door. J followed me, and I did something that might bring back his memory. I kissed him right on the lips, but I didn't feel him kiss back. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, then he back handed me. I grabbed my cheek.

"I don't kiss my one night stands... Now, GET OUT!" He yelled, then I walked out his room. He slammed the door, and I went down the stairs. Frost was there, and I continued to cry. Just as I was about to leave...

"Hey..." Frost said. I looked over, and he tossed me two keys, and a balled up piece of paper. "I know it's hard that he doesn't remember you... but time heals everything. The key with red tape, is the key to a hideout that we don't use. Stay there for awhile till I think it's time for you to come back. The paper is the directions to the hideout and the other key, is the key to your motorcycle... my wife brought it back for you." Frost explained. I looked at him, then nodded. Then I thought... His wife? Who?

"Your wife?..."

"Yes. Pamela." He said. Oh shit! Ivy is his wife!? I smiled, then thanked him.

"We'll keep in touch, and once you make it to the hideout call me."

"Ok... Thanks again." I went outside, and there was my motorcycle. My baby. I hopped on, and started it up. But tears began to flow again.

Will he remember my love? Will we be together again. But even though, he doesn't remember me... he's still my boyfriend, and I will discreetly watch him.

I looked at the directions for the hideout, then drove away.

Your smile's forever in my mind and memory.

A/N: One long chapter for your guys. That was my first third person POV, so I hope I did well on it. But don't forget to vote plz.

Until next time, see ya puddins! ;)