Chapter 37: Team 'n Scheme

He drove us home in his lambo. Thankfully, I parked the away from the club, so he didn't see what vehicle I came in. If he would've, I have a feeling he would've been mad. I texted Max to come and retrieve it, and bring it home. So, everything is good.

"Mr. J... are you ready to get your full memory back?" I said, giggling. I stood in the middle of the bedroom as J closed the door.

"I'm always ready doll." J said, growling. He turned to me, threw off his coat; exposing his perfect chest, and began to come closer.

Joker's POV

I walked closer to her slowly, like she was prey. Y/N smiled, and continued to giggle. I gently grabbed her neck with my tattooed hand, and kissed her hard. I pushed her against the wall, and my other hand went down to tease her warm hole. We continued to kiss, and I took my hand off of her neck, as she started to hit and rub my chest with pleasure. Then a memory came to me...

Flashback

"You asshole... YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE THERE, AND YOU TELL ME THAT I'M 'LATE'!" She yelled, as I wrapped my hand around her neck, and pushed her against the wall.

"Careful doll face..." My eyes stared into her soul. "And if it wasn't for that STUPID ASSHOLE I COULD'VE CAME BACK FOR YOU!"

"That stupid asshole WAS MY BROTHER!"

"He tried to kill me." My eyes became dark, and my grip on her neck tightened.

"But he didn't... I killed him." She choked out. I let go of her, but she still stood before me. "I fucking hate you... I hate you I HATE YOU!" She yelled, as I picked her up and slammed her onto the bed. The back of my hand connected with her face, and then I put my finger in her face.

"Don't you DARE yell at me again woman, or else I'll cut your tongue out and hand feed it to ya."

"I. Don't. Care. Do it." She said. "You never loved me, you never cared. I'm worthless to you... so go ahead J, but the day they come and capture me is the day you realize I was the best thing that happened to you." She spat.

End Flashback

I broke the heated kiss, and looked into her eyes. My breathes were heavy.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked, panting. Her eyes looked exactly like they did when I choked and yelled at her; filled with worry, and fear. "J..." She said, as I went to grab my coat. I began to go and open the door to leave, but I felt a soft hand on my own.

"Let me leave." I said, through gritted teeth. Just remembering something like that makes my blood boil. Even though violence is my specialty, I never want to hurt her again. She's too special for that. I said and believed that I would never hurt her, or even try to, but I know that one day, I will raise my hands. It's in my nature, it's who I am... I can't let her take the heat.

"J please, what's wrong."

"Me." I said, looking back over my shoulder. I pulled my hand away from hers, opened the door, and left. I went to my office, as I heard her yelling my name from down the hall.

Y/N's POV

"Jack!" I walked out the bedroom. He went down the hall, probably heading to his office. I was going to follow him, but I figured that would only make things worse. Maybe he needed time; space. Or I might not be his anymore... he probably found another woman. But I can't picture it. He would never do that.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone buzzed. I took out the phone from my bra, and checked it. There was a text from Max.

M: Boss, I brought the car back safely. But there are 3 women at the door. They say their names are Pam, Selina, and Harley. They say they need to talk to you about something. What do I do?