Chapter 30: Flightless Bird

Y/N's POV

J carried me upstairs where the penguin sat with a bullet wound in his leg. He was handcuffed; probably by one of J's goons, and he cried out in agony as we got closer. J gently put me down, and I slowly walked towards penguin with a large smile on my face. Oh yeah... he's gonna get it.

"Hey there, Oswald. How's ya leg holding up?" I laughed, and so did J.

"F-fuck you..." He spat, wriggling in his seat.

"Fuck me? Oh no, I have J for that." I smiled, and I heard J let out a low growl. I stood in front of him and dug my finger in his bullet wound.

"AHH! STOP! PLEASE!" Penguin screamed, but I ignored him. I dug my finger deeper until I felt nothing but bone. J was behind watching, and clapping in amusement.

"Oh what entertainment! Give it to 'em doll." J said, taking out a switch blade.

"Remember what I told you...? Huh?" I pulled my finger out and stared at the blood dripping down my hand. He looked up at me with fear stricken eyes. "I hate birds... Oh, and I said something like... Watch your back, remember that? Is any of this RINGING A BELL!?" I yelled, and I suddenly turned around to give J a smile. "Umm, honey... can I see that?" I said pointing to the switch blade he held. He came close to me and kissed my lips as he put the weapon in my hand.

"Yes you may, my princess." I gave him another smile, then turned my attention back to the bird.

"Now where were we...?" I said, slowly bending down to straddle penguin's hips. I looked back at J, who seemed very angry with my action. I gave him a -calm- down- face, and looked back at penguin; who didn't move. I put the switch blade on his forehead, then traced the outline of his jaw with the blade. "Oh now I remember... my revenge." I said menacingly. His eyes grew wider, then I quickly cut his cheek.

"FUCK!" He yelled.

"That's for kidnapping me because of a stupid deal..." I said, cutting him again; on the other cheek.

"AHHH! D-damn YOU!" His white button up shirt was slightly undone, so I did the honors... and unbuttoned the rest. I pulled his jacket away, so his ugly chest was fully visible. I stared into his eyes, then cut his chest.

"That's for trying to plot against J..." I said, cutting him again.

"STOPPP!"

"What?... Do you want me to keep cutting you?" I laughed, and began to cut him all over. Some cuts were deep, and some were shallow, but blood was coming from everywhere. I cut his jacket sleeves off, and that left his arms out in the open. I cut his arms, over and over like I was slicing bread. I finally stopped, and there was blood on our bodies. J came over and pulled me off of penguin. But the fun wasn't over yet. I got out of J's grip and went back to penguin. He looked as if he was gonna pass out, and it made me smile. I took the blade that was in my hand, and stabbed penguin in the stomach. I never felt so good.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! THIS IS WHAT YOU DESRVE! FEEL WHAT I FEEL, ITS CALLED PAIN! DEAL WITH IT. BUT I SEE YOU CANT HANDLE IT. TOUGHEN UP YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" I screamed as I stabbed him in the same place 3 more times. On the last stab, I fell back and J caught me. I felt myself getting lightheaded because I was still dehydrated and I needed food. I'm just glad that all this anger is out. Everything that was bubbling up inside of me exploded, and I really needed to vent. Violence for me was never the answer, but right then and there, it was. I felt J trying to get me back to my feet, and eventually I did. I dropped the switch blade that was in my hand, and buried my face in J's chest. Our bodies touched, and blood smeared from my clothes, to his. He kissed my forehead, and brushed back my hair with his fingers.

"It's ok baby..." He whispered trying to comfort me.

"J... we need to go home... I can't st-"

"Shh... I understand, we're goin' home princess. Don't worry." He said, as I turned to look at the penguin's motionless figure. I couldn't tell if he was dead, or if he just passed out. I tried to walk but almost stumbled, so J swooped me up again. He took me to the car, and put me in. J also got in and grabbed my hand. I was shaking. "Doll..."

"I-I see why you do it..." I said. He looked at me confused. "Killing. I see why... its like mini therapy..." J smiled widely, and put his hands on the shift, starting the car. We drove away from penguins hideout, and most of the car ride was silent.

"But unfortunately pumpkin... I'm gonna have to punish you..." J said, breaking the silence, and gripping the steering wheel hard.

"W-why daddy?" I asked.

"Because I didn't like the straddling stunt you pulled off. Not. One. Bit." He said, not facing me. I looked down at my fingers.

"I'm s-sorry..." I said worryingly. I guess he sensed my worry, so he placed a hand on my thigh, and gripped it.

"Don't worry doll... I won't hurt you." He said, smiling as he looked over at me. I gave a fake smile, then looked out the window.

What the hell...? Then what kind of punishment is it?

A/N: Haven't updated in a while... life is getting to me. But you finally got your anger out! Also, is the penguin even dead because I never mentioned if he was... tell me what you think. I'm going to eat some food tho so...

Until then, see ya puddins! ;)