Chapter 8: Gangsta

"To always forgive me, ride or die with me, that's just what gangstas do"

Two weeks later

Y/N 's POV

I've been at the arkham asylum for two weeks now, and they have done everything to me that you can imagine. I've been tortured many hours a day, and I felt myself getting crazier. They cut me, hung me from a ceiling, electrified me, they even starved me for a few days.  The torture wasn't torture anymore for me... I actually enjoyed it. It was more like a game now, and I knew how to play it. Many times while I was being tortured I was thinking about J and what he would've done. I said I never wanted to see him again, but now that has completely changed. I wonder what he's up to now, and if he misses me like I miss him. I miss everything we did together, the clubs, witnessing the kills he made, the abuse, the amazing kisses, the sex... Oh yes the sex! But I know that he's probably with Harley, and probably forgotten about those times. If only I could find closure. What if he saved me from this fucking place... I doubt it.

Joker's POV

Y/N has been gone for two weeks now and my bed has been getting colder everyday. I missed her and I needed her back. I just wanted to give Y/N a passionate kiss and have her back in my arms. Harley has been trying to get back with me ever since the club incident, and I keep pushing her away. I'm glad that she is alive and all but my heart doesn't belong to her anymore. Hell, she was annoying me anyways from the start so I guess it never belonged to her. Anyway, Harley fucked up everything, and I don't even know if Y/N wants to see me again. I eventually pushed that thought aside and had my goons try to find my queen's location. I really hope they find the location because if they don't...

"Did you manage to get the location?" I asked Frost. I played with my favorite gun while sitting on my bed.

"Yes boss. Y/N is in Arkham Asylum." Frost stood in my bedroom's doorway.

"Why the fuck is my queen in there?" I threw my gun onto the bed.

"I don't know boss. That's the location that came up." Frost stared at me. There was a good amount of silence in the room.

"Get ready Frost. Tell my other goons to get ready as well." I grabbed my gun off of the bed and cocked it. "I'm gonna save my queen." Frost nodded, and alerted my other goons. I grabbed my black jacket that matched my black suit, and headed downstairs. I grabbed a smoke bomb, and a few other weapons while Frost got the rest of the weapons. I walked out the house to my purple Lamborghini and my goons got into black van.

We arrived at the asylum about 30 minutes later. We pulled to the side of the curb, and got out of our vehicles. I readied my weapons and started to walk up to the building. There were 2 guards at the gate. I then lowered my head.

"Sir, this is private property you may not-"

"Trespass?" I laughed hysterically and pulled out two guns. I pointed it at them. Both guards looked at each other with fear and rose there hands in surrender. "Now... Do you know where Y/N is located in the asylum?"

"F-First floor. When you walk in, go down the long hallway and make a left and she should be there in her cell." The guard said frantically. I nodded my head.

"You're  to obedient. Let me have some fun..." I shot the guard in the neck, then the head. He fell to the floor, and the other guard trembled in fear. I pointed my gun towards him, and he pleaded for mercy. I ignored his pleas and shot him in the heart. "Oops! I'm trespassing!" I laughed hysterically, walked over the dead bodies, and entered the building.

"That bastard gave me the wrong directions. THERE IS NO FUCKING LONG HALLWAY!" I got furious and found a door. I walked in and pointed my gun to a man standing in the middle of the room. There was another man in the room sitting in a corner.

"Joker! You're back in the Looney?!" The man said with a large grin on his face. "I have your crazy girlfriend by the way."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE LLOYD!"

"Oh... I don't know. Dead maybe." He shrugged his shoulders, and I walked up to Lloyd and jammed the gun on his neck. "I did the same things I did to you... on her." He said spat.

"I SAID WHERE IS SHE?!" I yelled, and cocked the gun. I shot him in the shoulder.

"S-She's in the cell... next to us..." Lloyd said painfully, grabbing his injured shoulder.

"Have fun dying asshole." I growled, shooting him in the artery and walked backwards out the door. I threw the smoke bomb that was in my pocket towards him and waved goodbye.

Y/N 's POV

I was sleeping in my cell, hanging upside down from the ceiling like a bat. I woke up suddenly to the sound of a gunshot. I heard gunshots in the damn asylum 24/7, so I ignored it. I closed my eyes and I heard a voice that I thought I'll never hear again.

"Y/N..." The man whispered. I opened my eyes, and realized it was J.

"J?" I said in disbelief, coming down from the ceiling. I walked over to the jail bars and stared.

"You're alive..." J came towards the jail bars.

"Obviously... I'm standing right here." I said sarcastically, throwing my hand in the air. There was a moment of awkward silence. "I missed you J, believe it or not." I put my hand on the bar.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry for everything... Harley and all that shit. I should've stopped her."

"Hey, hey... It's ok. Don't kill yourself over it." We both smiled. "Maybe, after this, we can... do a little make up." I licked the bars up and down. J watched intriguingly.

"We have to get out of this hell hole first pumpkin." J shot the lock off of my jail cell. He slid the cell's gate open and grabbed my hand, gently pulling me out. He gave me a passionate kiss, then  we ran past other cells. We stopped dead in our tracks when we heard heavy footsteps coming in our direction.

"Shit, we gotta go the other way." J whispered.

"No we don't. I got this." I pulled off my orange jumpsuit, and stood there with nothing but a bra and panty on. J looked confused.

"I don't think right now is a good t-"

"Shhh... I said I got this." I walked towards the men in a sexy manner. J tried to hide around the corner, but I could tell he was watching. "Hello boys." I said, smiling and cocking my head to the side.

"You're supposed to be in your cell." One man said, raising his gun at me. I continued to walk towards them.

"I guess I've been a bad girl..." I said seductively, getting close enough to the man to lower his gun. "Why won't you give me a spanking?" I turned around and gave him a good look of my ass. Then faced him again. The men smiled and put away their guns. I giggled, then I did a spinning kick, hitting all three men in the head, knocking them out cold.

"Horny assholes." I stepped over the men and J came from around the corner.

"What a tease! But you know better than that. You tease me and me only doll." J walked over to the men. "You fell for the trick... now here's your treat!" He shot all three men in the head and laughed. We managed to make it to the front door. We got out and we saw Frost and the rest of the goons ready to get in the van. J escorted me to the purple Lamborghini, then he got in.

"Take me home J."

"Yes my queen." He kissed my hand and away we went.

A/N: Yay, you're rescued! More shit is coming though, but for now it's peaceful.