Chapter 25: Control

"I sat alone, in bed till the morning

I'm crying, 'They're coming for me'"

____________________

I needed to leave. I had to go, there was no waiting. I thought to myself in the morning, crying on the bed. I knew that if I left, my chance of getting captured or killed may or may not be greater then if I stayed here.

I still had my regular clothes on from last night. So I went to my dresser, and grabbed my badass suit, putting it on. I went to the bathroom, fixed my hair, and observed my bruised face in the mirror. I couldn't stand the person inside me, so I looked away. I was just like him, the difference is that... I care.

I gathered my weapons, and grabbed the knife that J put on the table last night. I put the weapons on my belt, and went to grab my black heels that was in the corner. As I was doing that, I found the ring that I threw yesterday, and scoffed at it. I was finished with everything, now it's time to escape.

I went down the stairs swiftly, and quietly. When I reached the end of them, I saw J speaking with two of his henchmen in the living room. His back was turned, so he didn't notice me, and I took that as a advantage. I quickly went to the door, and opened it. Suddenly, the door 'creaked' and it caught his attention.

"Doll, what do you think you're doing?" J said menacingly. I just looked at him blankly, then ran out the door to my motorcycle. I ran as fast as I could, but I heard J running after me. I finally made it to my motorcycle, and put on my helmet. I hopped on quickly and started it, riding away. I looked back, and I saw J getting into his purple Lamborghini.

I sped down streets, and I found a little dead end street that was dark. So I hid there, and minutes later I saw J's lambo speed past me. Thank the devil he didn't see me. I was about to leave the small dark street until I heard a female voice.

"Who are you?" The woman's voice got closer, and I saw a figure. The woman was wearing a black body suit, sorta like mine, and she had goggles on, along with cat ears on her head.

"Kira." I said, confidently. "And you?"

"Selina Kyle... I'm Catwoman. I like your body suit, I have a thing for those." She came closer to me.

"I can see..."

"So what are you... Villain, hero... huh."

"Villain... I guess."

"Oh, I have a villain in my hands..." Selena circled around me. "Any family, friends,.... significant others?"

"Family, brother just died, friends, lost contact, significant others... it's complicated."

"Ohh... Have a home?" She stopped circling me and stopped in front of me.

"Currently... no." I said, as Selina blinked a couple times.

"Well, now you will. You're gonna live with me now." She said, getting on the back of my motorcycle.

"Umm, really... I don't need-" I started to say.

"Oh come on... Lady villains like us need to stick together anyways, don't give me lip about anything." I rolled my eyes. "Before I tell you where my house is, I or shall I say we, need to go and take care of something. Go to the nearest jewelry store." She said, as I revved up my speed demon. We left, and went to the store called Nicole's Jewelry.

A few minutes passed, and we arrived. I went in with Selina to steal expensive jewelry. Everyone did what we asked, and we made out like fat rats. Just when we were about to leave, I shot the store manager so she wouldn't call the cops. Then a small child started crying in the corner.

"W-Why do you kill... I-I'm scared of you lady." She said, choking on her cries.

"Be scared... That's what I want from ALL of you... even the city. I love to see fear in peoples eyes, it makes me feel powerful." I laughed. Suddenly I remembered that I was acting like him... J. I looked at Selina, and I told her we had to go. We got on the motorcycle, and I drove us away. Selina told me where she lived, and I followed her directions. Off I went... new home, and hopefully happiness.

Time skip

We made it to a rather very, large house still near the city. It was a two level, and there were other cars in the driveway. The house was a dark color, with very large windows. I got off my motorcycle and so did she.

"Ohh, so you live with people." I said, placing my helmet on the seat.

"Yeah, two other lady villains... but they don't bite." Selina said, as we walked to the entrance. She opened the door, and let me in. I went in and looked around. It was very homey, and filled with plants.

"The other girls are in the living room around the corner there... make yourself at home Kira." Selina said, closing the door. I walked around from the corner and to the living room. There was two women sitting on the couch, all I saw was the back of their heads. One had red hair, and the other one had blonde hair with red and blue tips. The last time I saw blonde hair with red and blue tips was at the club... and that didn't end well. But I think that's Harley.

"Hello..." I said, and both women turned around to face me. There she was... Harley Quinn in the flesh. I hope we can get along if we're gonna live together. But I still didn't know who the red head was. Selina came behind me eating a fish filet.

"The red head is Pam Isley aka. Poison Ivy." Pam nodded her head and waved. "And the blonde is the one and only-"

"Harley Quinn, nice to meetcha." Harley interrupted, and stuck her hand out.

"Is she always this happy?" I whispered to Selina. She nodded, and Harley looked at Pam.

"She seems nice." Harley said, and Pam nodded.

I try to escape from craziness, and I end up in a house with another crazy person. But what can I say... I'm crazy too, no denying it.

What. A. Day.

A/N: I was bored, so I decided to throw in a third chapter for the day. :) I know I said that I was gonna leave Harley out, but I brung her back because I ran out of ideas for the story, so yeah...

Until next time, see ya puddins! ;)