Chapter 15: Oh No

Joker's POV

We drove to a empty warehouse that had the bat-signal at the top of the building. I got out the car first to case everything out so I knew it was safe to enter, then Y/N followed. We made our way into the cold, dark building that smelled like dried up blood. Oh, how wonderful that smell is! I found a poster of Batman on the floor so I picked it up.

Batman: A hero in everyone's eyes

I stared at the poster, then crumpled it in my pale hand. "Hero my ass." I whispered to myself, laughing. That bat is anything but a hero, he's the villain. He's the one who should've been sent to Arkham Asylum. He's the one who's crazy, not me. All I'm trying to do is kill that bastard, and the whole city goes bonkers! What has the world come to? Y/N and I found stairs that led to the top of the building, and we proceeded up them. There was a locked door waiting for us, but I shot the lock off with my favorite purple handgun. I opened the door and walked onto the roof, cold air hitting my tattooed chest. Turning around to look behind me, I see my queen looking over the side of the building. I walk over to her and hug Y/N from behind.

"What's wrong doll?" I said, as she turned to face me.

"I-I'm now thinking that this whole thing is a bad idea..."

"Bad idea!? This is the best idea you could have doll. What's better than capturing the bat with me? Hmm..."

"Well... I just have a weird feeling about this J."

"Even the greats get weird feelings pumpkin, get used to it." She stared into my eyes then grabbed my long purple coat, covering my bare skin.

"Close this up... you're gonna catch a cold." She said, taking her hands off of my coat, but I opened it back up again.

"If I do, then so be it. That's what medicine is for darling." She rolled her beautiful eyes, and I gave her a quick kiss. Then I went over to the bat-signal, and turned it on. The bat's sign illuminated the sky and all we had to do was wait.

Time skip

Y/N's POV

J was sitting down next to the bat-signal on his phone, and I was laying beside J. All this waiting around in this cold ass weather is wearing me out. I can't take this anymore. I know I wanted to get bat-brains but now I just wanna go home. Batman probably isn't gonna come anyways. He's probably too busy trying to be a hero. 

"J I'm tired, hungry and I just want to go home. We've been-" I was cut off by J's hand grasping my neck.

"We will wait for that asshole even if we have to wait for A MILLION YEARS! You even WANTED to come out here! We've been here for too damn long to LEAVE NOW!" J yelled in my face, releasing my neck hard. My head hit the pole beside me.

"But I'm so hungry..."I said softly, grabbing the back of my head.

"WE WILL NOT LEAVE, SO STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING!" J raised his hand, and I closed my eyes, just waiting for the back of his hand to connect with my face.

"Put your hand down Joker." A deep voice said, and I quickly opened my eyes to see who it was. Batman. J put his hand down slowly and turned around, standing up.

"Well well... Look who showed up. The bat." J laughed loudly, looking up to the sky. "Fancy seeing you here. How'd ya know we were up here?" J laughed, turning off the bat-signal, staring at Batman. I stayed on the floor, watching everything unfold. J pulled out his handgun and pointed at him. "Now... I usually don't like to kill someone so quickly but..." J paused and licked his red lips. "I gotta complaining woman on my hands and I have to go home to teach her a lesson."

"That sounds like a personal problem Joker." Batman said, cape blowing in the cold air.

"Oh, how I missed ya! Now shut up and EAT MY BULLETS!" J shot at Batman multiple times, but Batman's armor absorbed the bullets. Batman ran towards J and tackled him to the ground. J flipped Batman onto his back, and took out his knife. Batman pushed J off of him, picked J up and slammed him onto the bat-signal. Glass was shattered everywhere. J laid on the floor groaning, I ran over and grabbed one of the largest pieces of glass. My voices screamed at me. Kill him now. Make him suffer. He tried to kill J. Slit his throat, and mount his head over the fireplace. I ran over to Batman, and I cut his arm. I attempted to cut him again, but he blocked it. He punched me and I fell to the floor. Batman was on top of me, and the glass was still in my hand.

"He changed you Y/N. You should've left." Batman said. How the hell did he know my name.

"Sometimes change is good bat-brains." I took the glass and cut him in the chin, then I grabbed his mask from the side and ripped it halfway off, cutting my hand in the process. I could see his face clearly and I stared in shock. J got up and I heard clapping coming from his direction.

"Nice job pumpkin! Now I know who he is." J said.

"B-Bruce...?" I said, shocked.

"Yes. I-I'm sorry." Bruce looked at me with wide eyes, and I pushed him off of me.

"You... you MOTHERFUCKER! Why didn't you TELL ME HUH!" I yelled, pointing a finger at Batman... well, Bruce.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want anyone knowing. But now I realize I should have told you when we were at my enterprise."

"Wait whoa whoa whoa... You two know each other?" J asked confused and angry. "And when were you with him?"

"We met at the restaurant Jenna worked at. The same day you allowed me to go visit her." I said, putting my head down. "And I... snuck out to meet him when you were gone taking care of something."

"Ohh, you're gonna get it  sweetheart." J flashed a deadly smile. I looked at Bruce who still standing there. I felt J's eyes still staring at me.

"I'm so sorry, but don't worry... I'll come for you." Bruce mouthed as he fell backwards off of the building, disappearing into the night sky. I looked back at J and a tear escaped my eye. He walked towards me and grabbed my wrist forcefully.

"You said you wanted to go home... so lets go home and have some fun." J dragged me from the top of the building, down the stairs, and to the car. I cried in pain the whole way.

Oh no

A/N: Oh yeah! 1212 words! I did it, I honestly think that was my longest and shittiest chapter.  XD I made this chapter long though to make up for the days I didn't update. But, how did you like it? Until next chapter... Later gators! :D