Chapter 2: Gestures

The car ride was long, but we finally made it to a big beautiful house. I looked at the house in awe from the car window. There was a nice fountain in the middle of the lawn, with a huge driveway leading up to the house, and winding back to the other side. The house was white, with three levels and beautiful pillars at the entrance.

"You like what you see?" The joker leaned over to me, motioning towards the house.

"I-It's beautiful... and it's yours I'm guessing." I continued to glare out the window.

"Yes it is, but I can't wait to show you my toys." He clapped his hands together and hopped out of the car, rushing to the other side to open the door for for me. I got out and the joker grabbed me by the arm, pushing me into the chest of one of his workers. "Frost, take my hostage inside. Put her in my room... I'll be there shortly." Frost nodded his head and he took me inside. The inside of the house had wind up stairs on both sides, large purple curtains on the front windows, and a huge chandelier hanging in the middle of the walkway leading to the living room. We went up the stairs, and Frost led me down a long hallway. We passed many rooms before we reached the Joker's room at the end of the hallway. He opened the door and threw me inside. I fell the the floor, landing on a green carpet.

"What the fuck!? Do you always throw things?"

"No, but you better sit pretty in here before something far worse than being thrown happens to you." He turned away and closed the door. I got up to try and open the door, but he already locked it. I looked back at the room, and went to sit on the edge his bed. Everything in the house was neatly decorated. Joker's bedroom had dark purple walls with green curtains, a bed with beautiful silk sheets and a green carpet with a big purple 'J' in the middle. I sat on the bed, still examining the room when I heard the door unlock and the handle turn. I looked at the door being slowly opened by none other then the joker. He had no shirt or coat on, revealing those insane tattoos on his pale skin, but still wore those same black sweatpants. He entered the room and stood right in from of me. I couldn't help but to ogle at his chest, and stare at his handsome face. Did I just call him handsome!? He's a fucking psycho!

"How are ya doll face? Are ya making yourself at home." His voice sounded concerned.

"I'm not, and don't call me that shit." I spat. He leaned down and spread my legs apart, placing his body in between them.

"What did I say about talking back?"

"You said nothing... you just slammed the brakes. Did you forget?" I said sarcastically, my face came closer to his. He then rose his hand and slapped me hard.

"Actions are stronger than words pumpkin, and you better watch that mouth of yours... before I put it to good use." He gripped in between my thigh and laughed his way out the room, locking the door. I began to cry and hold my stinging face.

About a half an hour later, Frost came into the room.

"Boss said he wants you to come downstairs." Frost left, and I slowly got up from the bed hesitantly walking down the long hallway and the stairs. I reached the first floor and proceeded down the walkway leading to the living room with a huge couch. The joker sat there playing with a knife.

"Come here." He patted the empty spot next to him on the couch. I went over, and did what I was told.

"I feel bad for not asking when I kidnapped you, so what's your name?" He put the knife down on the table, and adjusted himself on the couch so that his body was facing mine.

"Y/N" I said looking down. He gently grabbed my chin and brought my head up.

"Beautiful name pumpkin." He pushed a piece of my hair out of my face, and placed it behind my ear. "You'll be perfect for tonight."

"What's tonight...?" I asked, scared.

"I have a hit that I have to make, and you're gonna join me." He placed his hand on my leg, gently rubbing.

"I-I don't think I'll do well with those type of things Joker." I pushed his hand away, and he leaned closer to grab my neck.

"DON'T call me that... It's either J or Mr.J, and at special occasions you can call me..." He paused for a moment then came close to my ear. "Daddy." He whispered. "And you will join me tonight, no questions... Or else."

"What? You're gonna kill me?" I said confidently.

"You have courage, it's sexy. But no... I'm just gonna hurt 'cha really, really, bad." He grabbed a fistful of hair, then let go. "Go and get ready to leave. I ordered one of my henchmen to get you new clothes. They are in my room, on my bed. Change quickly because I hate waiting. When you're done come back down here for our departure." He motioned me upstairs. I got up from the couch and began to walk away when I felt his hand slap my ass. I looked back and gave him a death stare, as he threw his hands up in a surrender. I went to his room and I saw a nice green skirt, with a purple blouse on the bed, and purple high heels in a box on the floor. I quickly changed and looked in the mirror that was hanging behind the door. I actually looked pretty. The skirt perfectly accented my curves, and the blouse was tight enough to make my breasts very unforgettable. The shoes fit perfectly on my feet, and I wondered how he knew my size. I went back downstairs and saw Joker standing at the door. He looked at me with wide eyes.

Joker's POV

"You look stunning." I said gently grabbing her hand, kissing her knuckles. She looked so sexy in those clothes. Her Y/H/C hair was perfectly over her shoulder, and her curves were irresistible. Y/N 's beautiful Y/E/C eyes met mine. I wanted her right then and there and I didn't feel the need to go out anymore, but I had alot of business to take care of.

"Thank you, J." She cracked a smile, and I got a glimpse of her perfect teeth. I opened the door. We walked out the house and I closed the door behind us, leading her out to the purple Lamborghini.

"Ya ready for one of the best nights of your life, pumpkin?" I said, opening the car door for her. She nodded and got into the car. As she got in I took a good look at her ass, then closed the door. I went to the other side and hopped in the car. I floored it, and off we went. I hope she doesn't mind the sight of blood.

A/N: How you guys doing? It's cold where I am, but lately it's been a little sunny.