Day 70 - Something you borrowed from someone else

Ah today was such a long day. I almost didn't come to post, but I didn't want to miss a day. My day started out okay. I had to take one of the boys to NYC using the train. I got that done eaasily, except coming back wasn't so easy. I had to drive back, now I have decided, I don't like driving in the city. The drivers were mean, they keep honking their horns at me, it was scary. *shudders*  I am back, but I skipped dinner, not a good thing.

About my post, you're looking at one of my boss' many laptops. Mine died a while back, I don't know if you remembered that post. She decided to let me use that one until I buy another one. I don't know when that's going to happen, I want to say soon though. SO this is my borrowed item from someone else.

 I have to tell you something. This post as you can see was written at different times. Last night, I tried to post, only it didn't happen. I woke up at 2 something in the morning and remembered I was writing something. I looked around and the laptop was still opened, but facedown one side of the bed, the charger was almost strangling me. I decided to try post it again, but next thing I knew it was 6 something in the morning and I still didn't post. So I figured, it wasn't going to happen, I should just come back and do it later. It's later and I am posting it now.

Food For Thought

Nature is the best cure. Whenever you are stressed or worried or uneasy, take a nice long walk in the nature, touch the ground with your feet, touch the trees with your hands, and the Divine nature of life will flow into you to ease your pain.

Don't go to New York and don't forget to read and vote for my next post.