Day 69 - Something Red

And here is the second post of tonight.

I was thinking that I was going to have to show my socks or something like a shirt. I couldn't really think of something red. I am pretty sure I have them, but at the time I noticed the post, I just wanted to get it over with. Luckily I have this.

What you're looking at is my phone case. I took it out of the phone because I used the phone to take a picture of it. I know it probably doens't look red, but I think it's the light. I actually got this case today. The previous one met an untimely death. I dropped my phone and it was some sort of plastic and it broke. This one is a gel phone case and if my phone falls it doesn't just fall to pieces. I wanted a green one but they didn't have any.

That's it for now, until next time.

Food For Thought

Today is 3/16 (March 16th). Instead of the usual food for thought I wanted to share something else with you. Whoever is reading this, I hope you don't get offended. My intentions are never to offend, but I know that I am bound to do so. Anyone who's been reading this, should have had a glance of my life and my beliefs. If I am offending anyone, I want to apologize for that, however I will not apologize for believing in God. So I wanted to share John 3:16 with you, I think I love the Message version more.

This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again.