Day 52 - A Picture of Yourself Celebrating for Getting This Far

Well, this is going to be my last post for tonight, I wanted to make up for all the nights that I hadn't posted. In case you're wondering, I am feeling much better. I just thought of something, I should have probably waited until I was completely fine to do this post. I am supposed to be celebrating...

In picture 1, I was caught by surprise. I know I am the one who took the picture, so I shouldn't have been caught by surprise, but I was. It was like "I'm going to take a picture, hmm... I should be thinking of my celebratory face..." then click. It was the first picture, it only seems fair that it should be here.

Picture 2, I was going for a goldfish look, but I don't think I pulled it off. Which leaves us with pictures 3 and 4. In I was thinking, if I wanted to convey that I didn't care, what would I do? That my friend is my I don't care face. One of the boys taught it to me, I think I am doing a pretty good job with it.

Then with 4, I couldn't help it, I found it funny that I took advice from the boys to make a weird face, so I started laughing. In the midst of the laughter, I realized THIS IS IT, my celebratory face. I captured it just in time, because it was the last picture I took.

OOOOO *jumps up and down excitedly* We got a dog yesterday and her name is Sophie, she's so cute.

Food For Thought

Change is one of the most difficult things for us to face. We get comfortable with where we are in life. We're used to our friends, jobs, where we live, etc... And even if it’s not perfect, we are content accepting it simply because it’s familiar. However, when we are not willing to change, we get stuck in life holding on to what God did in the past instead of growing and moving forward into what He wants to do in the future! Just because God has blessed us where we are does not mean we should sit back and settle there. God wants to see us grow, prosper and flourish. In order for that to happen, we have to be open to the new things He has in store for us. We shouldn't fight or run from change. Instead, we ought to embrace it and see the blessings God has in store for us!