The Ice Wizard's Strength

Start from the beginning

"Ice magic! lance!!"

I extended my arms and then several lances struck the umbras that were in front of me. I charged at the remaining the umbras that were in front of me and so did Rin.

YUKIYA'S POV

I was in the middle of attacking the umbras when I spotted Keira attacking the umbras and her ice magic was amazing. Keira knelt down and then ice appeared next to her feet.

"Ice magic! twin swords!!"

Keira grabbed the ice twin swords and she then dashed at them full speed and she sliced and diced the umbras. I was shocked at this and so was Elias.

"Whoa, she's actually good."

I nodded my head in agreement as we both watched Keira. Keira dodged an Umbra's attack she got rid of the ice twin swords and before she shouted.

"Ice magic! sword!!"

Keira summoned an ice sword and she sliced and an umbra that was in front of her. Keira stood up after ducking from an umbra's attack and she then points her sword at an umbra.

"Hold it!"

The umbra shivered in fear and Keira smirked at it.

"Man this is one boring fight if this were the real deal I would love to go all out."

Keira attacks the umbra and sends it flying in the air. It landed quite a distance from us before disappearing. Elias and I sweat dropped as we looked back at Keira were grinning at the umbras.

Rin attacks one of the umbras and Keira spoke up.

"I think it's about time to end this ridiculous fight."

One of the umbras snuck behind Keira and I shouted at her.

"Watch out! behind you!!"

Keira grinned and she swiped her hand and then a strong gust of wind sent the umbra flying and it then disappeared afterwards. The wind was still blowing like crazy and Elias spoke up.

"Oh great! I knew this was going to happen!!"

"Hold a second! look!!"

Elias and I said as we looked at Keira and her hands were glowing a white colour and Keira was controlling the wind so she didn't mess up at all. Keira smirked and shouted an incantation.

"Ice magic!! Snow blizzard!!"

The wind and snow blew like crazy and when I looked at the umbras they were being frozen but Elias, the rest of the students and I weren't being frozen meaning Keira had control on who and what she was going to freeze with her ice magic. Once the snow blizzard died down, Keira continued to smirk and she clicked her fingers and the ice that trapped the umbras broke into tiny pieces.

3RD PERSON POV

After the umbras were defeated the students were shocked at Keira's power and so was professor Schuyler. Professor Schuyler had his mouth open in shock and he thought to himself.

"I've never in my life seen anyone being capable of defeating that many foes in one single attack, where did all of that power come from?!"

Elias was shocked at what just happened.

"Unbelievable, Keira took out all of the umbras with one single attack and she didn't even break a sweat."

Liz was shocked and she spoke up.

"She's amazing, I had no idea Keira was that powerful, what about you Yukiya?"

Yukiya shook his head for a no.