chapter 46

Jace's POV
           I grab the flowers and chocolates and make my way up to Lina's apartment. I tap my foot on the floor; why am I so nervous? I'm just seeing my kids. The door opens and Lina stands there holding the twins. I smile and whisper 'hello gorgeous.'~ she blushes. I set the flowers/chocolates on the table and kiss Lina. I look down at the twins and Nicky is saying 'daddy! daddy!'~ he holding his hands up. We walk into the living room and I say 'I'm so happy we get to be together again. I really am sorry that I hurt you before.' Lina squeezes my hand and says 'stop, I just wanna enjoy this.' I playfully roll my eyes and watch the movie.
** 2 hours later**
        The twins fall asleep and we take them to their room. Lina intertwines our hands and leans her head on my shoulder and says 'I missed you.'~ I smirk. I kiss her forehead and whisper 'let's have some fun?'~ Lina nods. We go to our room and I lock the door. I peck her lips and take off her clothes. We move towards the bed and Lina says 'wait Jace...... I haven't done this in like 2 months.' I pout and say 'you haven't done it with Blake?'~ she nods and says 'we did but not on a regular basis.' She pushes her hair back and says 'hold on, I need to breathe.'~ she grabs her robe and steps outside. I put on some shorts and sit on the bed.
Lina's POV
I sit on the lounge chair and squeeze the robe tight. I hear a knock on the door and I jump. Jace comes outside and says 'babe, what wrong?' I shake my head and say 'nothing, I just.. I don't know. I thought I was ready.'(😂) Jace wraps his arms around me and whispers 'we don't have to rush. We're just starting over again. It's fine.' I give a weak smile and say 'sorry, I bailed.'~ Jace kisses me and carries me inside. I lay on the bed and we start again.
You know what happens
I wrap my robe around my body and Jace whispers 'that was amazing babe. I love you.' I peck his lips and say 'I love you too Mr. Norman.' My phone buzzes and starts flashing. I groan and grab it; my parents. I answer and my mom starts yelling 'YOU BROKE UP WITH BLAKE?! DID YOU GO BACK TO JACE? Who are you with?' I sigh and say 'mom please, I did leave Blake; for reasons. I'm with Jace again. We're starting a new life.' I feel my mom roll her eyes and she says 'why did you leave Blake? He was such a gentlemen.' Jace snuggles his face into my neck and I say 'I don't really want to talk about this right now mom. I need the kids to catch up with their dad.'~ I hang up. Jace pulls me closer to him and whispers 'I feel like your parents don't like me.'~ he pouts. I trace my hand on his abs and say 'they do, it's just that they thought Blake was the one.'

so I rewrote this chapter I hope you like it.
I'm going to update the next chapter after this

Vote and comment