Chapter Fourteen

Jace's POV
**At Carolina's house**
We got to Carolina's house and I tickled her to wake her up. She opened one eye and said " Where am I ?" I said " you're home." She got up and grabbed her stuff and kissed me bye. Then she walked up to her house.
Carolina's POV
I walked into my house and I saw my mom in the living room with my sister. I said "hi" and walked up to my room. Since the wifi at the beach wasn't working I couldn't post anything. So right when I got to my room my phone millions of notifications. I went in Instagram and posted a picture of Jace "sun bathing" 😂.
It was getting late so I went to bed.
* Next day * ~ July 4th
Jace's POV
I woke up and saw what time it was. It was 7:40. I rushed out of bed cause I needed to be in the studio at 8. I ran down the stairs ( almost tripping 😂) and went into the kitchen. I called Carolina to see if she wanted to be picked up. She said sure.
At 7:50 my mom and I drive over to Carolina's house and picked her up.
** At the studio**
Carolina's POV
Since we finished Season 1 we started from filming 2 and now we're rehearsing. Later- Riele, Ella and I left and headed to Riele's house. At her house we went into the pool since it 88 degrees today. We swam for like 4 hours. An hour after that Jace and Sean came. Jace just ran in and splashed me. He then picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I was about to fall off into of Sean. I fell back and Sean just laughed.
Around 9 Jace and I started doing the fireworks while Sean recorded it and put it on snap chat.
Jace's POV
Carolina and I started the fireworks and while doing one it exploded and it scared me 😂. At 10:00 we finished the fireworks and me and Carolina sat next to each on this big beach chair.
She feel asleep with her hand on my chest and her head in my shoulder. I let her sleep there while everyone else went inside. I decided to pick Carolina up bridal style and bring her into the guest room lay her in the bed. Before I went to sleep I had to go back outside to get my phone.
When I got my phone I saw a message from Emma. It said : "hey jace. wanna hang out tonight?" I ignored it and went back inside.
* Next day *
Carolina's POV
I woke up around 7:49 in Riele's guest room. I turned around to see Jace sleeping soundly next to me. I got out of bed and kissed Jace on the forehead and headed to the living room. In the living room Riele was talking to her sister Reiya while drinking Starbucks.
I said morning and sat on the couch. Riele said that there was different Starbucks in the kitchen. So I got up and went into the kitchen and got a Passion Tea. When I got back to the living room, Ella was walking in with Sean behind her. She waved "hi" and jumped onto the couch. Sean almost crashed into the wall while walking to the kitchen.
Around 8:21, Jace finally woke up. He walked into the living room with bed head. I laughed at him and he gave me a little shove. I was sitting on the couch so he sat down next to me. He turned and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and fixed his hair.

**Authors Note **
Sorry I haven't updates recently. I've been thinking of ideas of how to do this chapter. Hope you're enjoying it.
~ c 👑