Chapter Seven

**this is when Carolina ( me ) tells Jace if I still wanna be his girlfriend or not.**
Carolina's POV
The answer is that I wanna be your girlfriend. But promise me that no other girl can kiss you. I stare at Jace and then take his hand.
Jace's POV
Carolina's still my girlfriend. Since school ended we go to the smoothie shop. When we get there we both get Hawaiian Pineapple. We leave and go to the park. We sit on a beach and see all the clouds move by.
We leave the park and go home.
Carolina's POV
While we were walking Jace took my hand and our fingers intertwined. I look into his eyes, they were glittering with the moon. I smile at him, he smiles back. I walk to Jace's house and when we get to the steps I give him a kiss, we let go 5 seconds later. I leave his house and go to mine.
I say hi to my parents and go up to my sister's room. When I get there I see they're playing family. I sit and watch them. They get sleepy and nap so I go to my room. I go to my room and look through my window and see that Jace is in his room.
I thought ever since we became a couple Jace made his parents give him that room. I FaceTime Jace. We FaceTime for like 2 hours since we don't have school for 2 weeks. Later my family and I went out to eat at In and Out Burger.
Jace's POV
I wake up the next day and saw a reminder saying that we have Henry Danger rehearsals. I text Carolina if she wanted me to pick her up so she could come with us. She says sure. I put on a sweater and black jeans and my black and white vans. I eat breakfast fast and get in the car.
Carolina was waiting for us on her steps. She walks in the car and she sits next to me. My mom starts driving and turns on the radio. I see Carolina looking through he window. We get there and see Sean, and Riele. We start on the last few episodes.
We were on the Elevator Kiss, so there were a few kissing scenes.
Carolina's POV
After we rehearsed, we did the real thing. Later Riele, Sean, Jace and I went out. I haven't told Sean or Riele that me and Jace were back together.
I called my mom, so she could bring us to Crash n' Splash.
When we got to Crash n' Splash, I told Sean and Riele that we got back together. After we went to the arcade and rides. When it got dark there were fireworks and we watched them. Jace's and mine hands intertwined and we kissed.
I took a picture of the fireworks and posted it. I tagged Riele and Sean and Jace. @thatbucketer @jace.norman @Riele.downs
Jace's POV
My mom picked us up and brought us home. Carolina asks her mom if she could sleep at my house and she said sure. So we drove Carolina home and she grabbed her stuff and come over.

***Authors note***
I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.
~ carolina 👑