Chapter 34

**3 years later **
Jace's POV
I get out of my car and breathe the fresh air. I think to myself " I'm actually gonna do it." I walk over to the other side of the car and open the door for Lina. I hold out my hand and she takes it. She smoothes her skirt and we walk to the shore. We have dinner and I clear my throat. I go on one knee and I take out the ring box. I breathe in and say " carolina.... you make my life so complete. You fill my days with sunshine and you always make me smile. I love you with all my heart. Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"
     Lina covers her mouth and starts shaking her head. She flings her arms around my neck and says "YESSS, I marry you." I smash my lips onto hers and I spin her around. I put her down and slide the ring on her finger. Lina says " can I take a picture of the ring." ~ I nod. She pulls out her phone and puts it on snap chat: engaged.! 💓 I tweet : engaged with this girl @linaaadurante 💞
Lina's POV
        Jace takes my hand and we walk to the dock. We dip out feet in and water and watch the sunset. I rest my head on Jace's shoulder and think " I'm gonna marry this amazing guy.!" Jace lifts up my chin and says " I'm the luckiest guy in the world." ~ he kisses me. Jace stands up and holds his hand out. I take it and he whispers " I have one more surprise for you." ~ he grins. We walk to a store and Jace talks to this lady. She goes in the back and comes back with 2 boxes. Jace thanks her and comes towards me. He hands me a box and says " your last surprise." I open the box and see another ring, craved together was a J and C. I put it on and look up at Jace. I wrap my arms around him and whisper " I love it, thank you." Jace grins and says " I knew you would love it." I look down and see Jace holding a box. He sees me looking and says " this is another present that will be opened until the wedding."
       I pout and say " aww..." { 😭 } Jace smiles and says " come on let's get out of here." We get into Jace's car and we pull up to a house I've never seen before. We get out and Jace opens the door. I look at him and he says " go head. Look around." I go in and look around the whole house. I walk back into the living room and say " babe, what is this place?" Jace gets up and says " this house... is ...... going to our own house once we get married." ~ he takes my hands. I smile and say "really?" ~ Jace nods.
Jace's POV
       I take Lina's hands and bring her up to the masters room. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and whisper " this is gonna be our room." ~ I kiss her neck. Lina takes my hand and says " this is beautiful. I can't believe you did this." I spin her around and pin her to the wall. I look at her in her beautiful hazel eyes and say " anything for my gorgeous fiancé." ~ I kiss her. She giggles and says " you're adorable." I lift her up and sit her on the bed. We continue kissing passionately. We undress and I tickle her. Lina laughs and says " st...stop...Ja...Jace." I look at Lina and say " no protection this time ok?" ~ she nods. I take Lina's hands and I stick my 🍆 into her. I start and Lina's head goes back.
          She moans and says " shit." I do it harder and she lets go of my hands. She grabs the sheets and holds them tightly. I do it even harder... harder than ever before and I hear Lina crying. I see tears roll down her cheeks. She looks at me and gives me a look like "please stop." I do it one more time and Lina mumbles "UGHHH... JACE! I'm...... I'm gonna." I fell liquid come out and say " aww... babe." I clean myself and put on my shorts and I hand Lina one of my shorts and I muscle tee. We hop into bed and I cuddle up next to Lina. I wrap my arms around her and say " good night Mrs. Norman."