Chapter Eleven

Carolina's POV
omg. Why did I just kiss Jace on the check? I saw that Jace was smiling, I just walked away. I went back on my phone to see if Matt texted me back. He text me " I'll be there in an hour. So we finished filming and Jace's mom drove me back to my house.
I went up to my room to get ready for the pool. At 4 me and Matt went to the crash and splash. When I was laying down in my chair Matt told me that " he liked me." I said " me too." Later at 9 there were fireworks and Matt kissed me again.
Jace's POV
It's been 1 month since me and Carolina broke up. I've been hanging out with Riele and Sean and we've been going to crash and splash. I've seen Carolina and Matt there but I've been avoiding them. Tomorrow Riele, Sean, Carolina and I have to fly to L.A again to shoot more Henry danger.
** one and a half month later**
Carolina's POV
Today I told Matt that we need to break up cause I wanna get together with Jace. Matt said " ok, well can we still hang out?" I said "sure." I text Jace " meet me at the beach." He says " ok."
Jace's POV
I was walking to the beach when I saw Matt sitting on the sand. I walked up to him and said hey. He didn't say anything and looked at his hands. I then said"did you and Carolina break up?" He said " yea." oh. I look up and see Carolina walking toward us.
Carolina's POV
I run up to the boys and say hey. I see that Matt sitting next to Jace. Jace stands up and says " so what did you need to tell me?"
I say " um. so me and Matt broke up cause I was feeling so weird dating another guy that's not you." Jace says " ok and...." Oh yea " so I was wondering if we could get back together?" Jace smiles and says " yes." then he kisses me right in front of Matt . Me and Jace then intertwine our hands and say bye to Matt and walked to the hotel.
Jace's POV
Yesss!! Carolina and I are back together. When we were walking to the hotel I saw that She was wearing the bracelet I have her. She said " I missed you." I said " me too." When we got to the hotel I walked her to her room since we were leaving tomorrow. I gently kissed her on the check as I left her room.
Carolina's POV
Later I told Riele what happened and she said "that's amazing." She also asked me if I wanted to come over to her house and I said sure. When I got to her house Ella was there, and she ran up to me and hugged me. Later at 9 :30 I got back to the hotel and saw something at the door. It was a box.
I opened the box and it had a letter. it said " dear beautiful,
I've missed you so much and I didn't know what to do to get you back. When I saw you with Matt I got jealous and started avoiding you. But when you guys broke up I thought we would have a change again and we did. I love you so much 💖.
Sincerely,
Jace ( bæ )
I almost started tearing up. I heard footsteps behind me and I knew it was Jace cause then he gave hug. I turned around and smiled .We walked into my room. We walked tv and went on social media. Later I fell asleep on Jace's arm again so Jace was sleeping in a weird positron again ( 😂)

**Authors Note **
hey guys. so they got back together. I hope you're enjoying this.
~ C 👑