LAST CHAPTER

I will be continuing this story in a new story. Comment what the title should be. I'll chose one and give you credit.
** 3 days later **
Jace's POV
I open the door and carry the babies in. I set them down in the living room and lay down on the couch. Lina comes in and says " I have to work off this baby fat. like soon." ~ I laugh. I pull her closer and whisper " you look so beautiful." ~ I kiss her. I look down at the twins and say "still can't believe we had 2 babies." Lina puts her phone down and says " your parents are coming in 10 minutes." ~ I nod. I pick up the twins and bring them into their new room. I put them in their crib and change them. Right when I was gonna walk out Jacqueline starts crying. I pick her up and whisper " aww. Jac why you crying?" ~ I rock her. I look into her brown eyes. { both twins got brown eyes and blonde hair that later will turn dirty blonde} I kiss her forehead and look up at the doorway ~ my parents were standing there.
My dad pats my back and says "you're gonna be great." ~ I smile. My mom smiles at me. I motion my hand to my dad and whisper" his middle name's Scott. just for you." ~ I see a little tear go down his cheek. We leave the twins' room and go down into the kitchen. I sit on the counter and watch my parents cook. I get a text from Xander : hey bro. say hi to the twins for me. gonna be late, there be traffic 😁. I text back : got it. Lina comes and sits next to me and says " so, what are the Normans cooking up?" My mom laughs and says " family recipe. Passed down from generations. My family's Puerto Rican rice and chicken." Lina puts her hands together and says " yum."
** 1 year later. March 21 **
Lina's POV
       I open the front door and walk up to the bathroom. I quickly shower and change. I jog downstairs and see Jace feeding the twins. I sneak behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. Jace jumps a little and says " ahh. crap. Lina, you scared me." He turns around and I wrap my arms around Jace's neck and say " Happy Birthday." Jace laughs and kisses me. I grab some baby food and feed Nicky. He spits some food out and giggles. Jackie grabs the spoon and throws it at Jace. Jace catches it and says " ahh. ahh. ahh no throwing spoons." Jackie tilts her head and sticks her tongue out. Nicky opens and closes his hands and says "ma...ma..mommy." My jaw drops open and I squeal. I shake Jace's arm and yell "NICKY just said his first word!" I grab my phone and take a video.  Nicky takes my hand and he says "mommy." I giggle and put it on snap chat.
        I clean Nicky and Jace finishes feeding Jackie. Jace does an airplane sound and Jackie smiles. We carry the twins into the living room and take out their toys. Jackie sees her toy lax ball and says "da...da..daddy!"~ she crawls/runs to Jace. Jace catches her and says " Jac, you just said your first word!" I take out my phone again and record the twins saying their first words. I lean against Jace's chest and whisper" this is the best birthday ever." ~ he nods. I look down and brush a piece of Jackie's hair behind her ear. I bring her closer to my chest and whisper " I love you princess." Jace goes on his phone and says " babe, this is the new car." I look at the picture and say " when are we picking it up?" " today at 4." I get up and lay the twins in the play pin. I grab my phone and call Brittanie. "can you watch the twins at 4?" " yea sure. It's like 3:45. I'm coming in like 10 minutes."
**1 hour later **
Jace's POV
I get into the new car and turn on the radio. ~ Body Gold starts playing. I hum to it and drive to Sean's house. I pull up and honk the horn. Sean opens the door and the HD cast comes out. They get into the car and Sean and I fist pump. We drive to my house and Lina pulls up at the same time. I grin and say " ok, guys Lina doesn't know I brought you guys here so surprise her." ~ they all nod. I watch Lina get out of the car and I say " 3..2...1" We all open the doors and Lina jump backs. She looks at everyone and says " you guys!"~ she hugs them. I wrap my arm around her waist and we walk inside. We all go into the living room and see the twins woke up. Ella squeals and says " they look like Jace!!" She picks up Jackie and dabs her nose. Jackie giggles and takes Ella's hair. Cooper picks up Nicky and says "what's up buddy?" I sit on the couch and take a video of the cast : HD reunion ‼️. Lina sits next to me and lays her head on my shoulder and says " I love you."

"I love you too."

THIS IS THE END! A sequel may be coming. Comment what the title should be.