Chapter 22

^ squad goals ^ follow me on Instagram @jaceleenormanx.
Lina's POV
         Jace was so excited that he smashed his lips into mine and said "I LOVEEEE YOU SO MUCH!" I stepped back and said " welcome birthday boy." He grinned and said " I haven't given you your present yet." I say " but I thought it was the restaurant." Jace shakes his head and says " that's only the beginning." We leave the restaurant and go to hotel. We go to Jace's room and Jace opens his closet and takes out the biggest bear I ever saw. He moves the bear's arms and says " hi Lina. Happy Birthday." I laugh and Jace gives me the bear. He goes to his desk and takes out an envelope. He hands it to me and I open it. It says :
Dear my beautiful Lina,
I'm so happy that I can call you mine. I love every moment we spend together. I'll always be with you when you sad or happy. I love the way you smile and how you make me laugh. You're the happiness in my life ~ my everything. I wanted to give you this bear to show you how much I love you. I can't believe we're 16. Happiest of Birthdays. There's one more surprise at your house. I love you with all my heart.
Love ,
Jace Lee Norman

          I finish reading it and I feel tears going down my cheeks. Jace pulls me closer and brushes the tears away. I put the card down and hug the bear. Jace sits next to me and says " you look like a mom 😂 ." I playfully punch him. He snuggles next to me and says " can I get a kiss?" ~ he gave me cute eyes. I smile and kiss him. He puts his hands on my face and puts my hair behind my ears. I feel Jace smile between the kisses. We pull apart but Jace pulls me closer. He grabs me by the waist and kisses me on the neck. I put my hands in his hair as he tugs on my shirt. I smile and say " I love you Jace." Jace looks me in the eyes and says " I'll always love you." Jace takes off his shirt and he pulls my shirt off. The rest of the night become a fantasy.
** the next morning **
Jace's POV
I wake up and see Lina sleeping next to me. I see our clothes on the floor and say " ugh , we did it again." I get out of bed and take a shower. I finish taking a shower when I see Lina sitting in bed. I sit next to her and say "hey beautiful." She looks at me and says " we did it again." I nod and take her in my arms. We've done it twice already. I stand up and say " wanna take a shower?" She nods and goes to the bathroom. She comes out and I hand her my sweater and sweat pants. She dresses up and intertwines her hand with mine. We leave and go to Lina's room. She opens it and I see a basket on the table. I look at the card and it says " happy birthday." From Davis.
Lina comes back with her suitcase and says " ready to go?" I nod and take her hand. I text my dad that we would meet him at the airport.
** airport**
We wait for an hour when they finally call us. We get on the plane and find our seats. Lina sits next to the window and rests her head in my shoulder. We take out our computers and FaceTime Riele and Sean. We tell them about what we did in Canada. We end the FaceTime and I fall asleep.
** 2 hours later **
I wake up to someone shaking me. I look and see my dad. He says "Jace, we're here. Lina's already inside." I grab all my stuff and go inside the airport. I see Lina looking around. I walk up behind her and say " looking for someone?" She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck. My dad comes back with out suitcases and we go to our car. I can't wait to go home and see my car. I kiss Lina and smile. She smiles back and looks out the window. She takes a picture and puts it on snapchat. I go on her snapchat and see her story. There was a picture of me in the airport. 
** at Jace's house **
Lina's POV
            We get to Jace's house and we saw Jace's new car. Jace swung open the door and ran to his car. He opened the door and went inside. I walked up to the car and Jace was moving his hand telling me to come inside. I grab my suitcase and put it in the trunk. I get in and Jace says " I still can't believe you guys bought me a car." He starts to back up and drives to my house. We get to my house and I open the door. I leave my things in the hallway and head upstairs. We get to my room and I open the door. I see a little puppy sleeping on my bed. ( it's a husky) I give a little squeal and run up to it. I pet it's back and look up to Jace. ~ who was walking up to me.
"Do you like it?" " no, I love it." ~ I stand up and hug him. Jace lifts up my chin and kisses me. The husky wakes up and sees us. He runs up to us but I catch him. I pick him up and say "hi there. You're so cute." Jace laughs and takes him. I look at them ~ they look like son and dad. We sit on my bed and I say " I'm gonna name him Blue." When Blue hears his name he lifts his head. I scratch his head and say " I love you." Jace wraps his arms around me and I smile at him. Blue walks to us and starts licking our hands. I pick him up and say " hey baby boy . this is your daddy." ~ I point to Jace.
             I take his leash and say " Come on guys were going outside." We go to my yard and teach Blue tricks.
** 1 hour later **
             We go inside and Jace and I plump on the couch. Blue tries to jump into us but he can't. Jace bends down and says " hold up bud."~ he picks him up and places Blue between us. I rest my head on Jace's shoulder and say "thanks for Blue." " welcome." Jace lifts my chin and kisses me. He lifts me up bridal style and brings me to my room. He lays me down on my bed and says "I love you so much Carolina." I look at Jace and say " I love you too." Jace was going to kiss me again when we heard scratching at the door. Jace gets off of me and opens the door. Blue comes running to me. I laugh and say " Blue.... Mommy and Daddy were in a moment." Jace laughs and says " love you mommy."