Chapter 37

dude, JACE DID AN AMAZING JOB AT THE KCAS!

I couldn't stop here, so I'll write 2 more chapters and continue the sequel in a new book. { please comment names that you want as the title of the new story }
Jace's POV
     I wake up and see Lina rocking Nicky to sleep. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her. I rest my chin on her shoulder and whisper "you're a great mom." Lina smiles and whispers " I know." 😏 Nicky falls asleep and Lina puts him back into the crib. Lina sighs and goes back into bed and snuggles into all the blankets. I grin and think " this is the woman I chose to love." I jog down the stairs and pull out the pans. I cook up pancakes, sausages and eggs. I set the table and put everything on it. I sneak back upstairs and tickle Lina. She giggles and says " Ja-Jace, st-stop." I kiss her forehead and whisper" babe, there's a surprise downstairs." Lina rubs her eyes and extends her arms. I lift her up and carry her downstairs.
      I let go of Lina and cover her eyes. I lift them up and Lina covers her mouth. She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck and says " Jace, this is amazing! It looks so delicious." She pecks my lips and says " I love you." I dab her nose and say " I know you do." Lina sits down and I hear Jackie crying. I jog upstairs and bring her down. I place her in her high chair.

Lina's POV       Jace places Jackie in the high hair and I brush her hair behind her ear

Lina's POV
       Jace places Jackie in the high hair and I brush her hair behind her ear. I look at her and and think "she looks some much like Jace." Jace sits down and says " Lina, you look so gorgeous." I laugh and say " Jace, I'm in my pajamas." " I know. But I can stare at you all day." ~ I blush. Jace takes my hands and says " I'm so glad you're my wife."~ he plays with my wedding ring. Jackie giggles and says " ma-ma." ~ she holds out her arms. I pick her up and whisper " yes, my princess?" I sit on the couch and sit Jackie on my lap. Jackie takes my hair and wraps it around her finger. I laugh and put my hair into a bun. Jace comes into the living room and takes a picture. He posts it : my queen and princess 💞 I show it to Jackie and see grabs the phone. She finds the camera and takes a picture. My jaw opens and I say " Jace, did you see that?! Jackie just took a picture!" I send it to my family: Jackie took her first selfie! 😂
** 3 hours later **
       I put the twins into their car seats and get into the car. We drive to Maeve and Owen's house. { A/N Maeve and Owen are dating! 😲😍 } They come out with their daughter Kaitlyn (who's the same age as the twins). They get in the car and we drive to Disneyland. We walk up to the kingdom and take a picture. We post it: kids at heart. 🎈 We go on all the rides and buy Mickey Mouse ears. We take a bunch of pictures and put them on snap chat. I take a picture with Owen: my long lost brother. love you man. 🎈 We get tired so we get back into the car and drive home. We drop off Maeve and Owen and drive home. We put the babies to sleep and go to our room. Jace puts a strand of hair behind my ear and pecks my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and Jace's picks me up.
Jace's POV
       I lift Lina up and lay her down on the bed. I kiss her and find her sweet spot.~ she moans. I grin and take off her jeans. I throw them on the floor and put my 🍆 into her. I thrust harder and harder and Lina grabs onto the sheets. I instantly flashback to when we did it for the first time. Lina puts her hands in my hair and moans "Ja-Jace.... keep going!" I do it faster and Lina puts her head back. I do it harder and faster and say "f**k." Lina looks into my eyes and I see a small tear roll down her eye. I wipe it away and whisper "it's ok babe, everything gonna be ok." I keep going and Lina bites her lip. She bangs her hand onto the bed and yells " F**K JACE! I'm gonna c-cum.!"  I take Lina's hands kiss them. I pull my 🍆 out. We clean up and Lina puts on one of my shorts and shirts. We get into bed and I cuddle next to Lina. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the back of her neck.
       I whisper" that reminded me of when we were younger." Lina turns around and says " yea, the good old days."~ She falls asleep in my arms. I kiss her forehead and go to sleep.