Chapter Sixteen

Jace's POV
We got to the gift shop and I bought a sweater and Carolina got a bracelet that said " universal." We payed for our stuff and walked to where the others were. While we walking Carolina was on her phone. She held her phone up and we took a video and put it on snap chat.
We got to the others and waited for Carol's mom.
** 10 mins **
Carolina's POV
We all went in the car and we all sat where we sat before. Riele and Ella we talking about the kcs rehearsals that were tomorrow. Sean was listening to them. In the back , Jace put his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest. Jace started playing with my hair, I smiled.( I thought it was cute )
We drove to Riele's house to pick up our stuff then we drove Sean and Ella to their houses. We dropped them at their houses and we went to my house.
** at my house **
      Jace and I go into the kitchen and I look through the fridge and I find a salad. I ask Jace if he wanted some he said " sure." While I was putting the salad on the plates, Jace was on his phone. I set his plate in front of him and say " what are you doing ?"
      He says " looking at pictures." I look at all the pictures ~ from his fan pages. I smile and say " they sure love you." He says "I love them all too but I love you more." He smiles and kisses me.  We eat then go upstairs. We pass Nicky's room. ( he's 13 ).
        I put my head in and say " hey , Nick I bought you something." Nicky gets up and says "what ?" I give him a picture. He looks at it. He say " oh god ~ I think I'm gonna faint." I smile and say " your welcome." Nicky says " thanks."
Jace's POV
         We walk out of Nicky's room and I say " I knew he would like it 😏 ." ~ we got him a autograph of Russell Wilson. I look and see Carol smiling. I lift her chin up and say " you're a great sister." She says " I know 😂 ." I say " you know what else ~ your also pretty." Carol blushes and give me a little push.
          We go into Carolina's room and she lays down on her beanbag. Carol asks " what do you wanna do?" I jump down next to her and say " don't know." She just laughs and says " wow Jace." I just grin and say " we have kcs rehearsals tomorrow." Carolina sighs and says " I know 2 days of practice."
Carolina's POV
I get up and turn on Netflix. Jace gets up and lays on my bed ~ I go
next to him and I put my head on his chest again. Jace puts his arm around me and the movie starts. We were watching a scary movie and I got scared once and I jumped up and Jace and I bumped heads. I said " owww." Jace just rubbed his head.
While the movie was playing, I grabbed my phone and saw something.~ it was on Instagram. I looked at the picture and the caption. It was a picture of a girl and Jace and the girl was kissing Jace on the cheek. I read the caption " me and bæ ." I felt a little angry and paused the movie.
When I paused the movie, and Jace said " what happened to the movie?" I say " did you see this picture?" ~ I show him the picture and he looks at it. Jace says " no I haven't seen this picture." " so you don't remember this person?"
Then, Jace says " lemme look at the username." He clicks the username and he reads the bio. He says " this girl is my cousin." I say " what?!" Jace says " yea this was last year when she came to San Diego for the summer." I say " oh , but why is she kissing you on the cheek?" Jace says " she wanted a funny picture that's why I'm doing that weird pose."
I say" oh." Jace looks at me and says " you though I was cheating on you?" I say " no , I just got angry/jealous. Like I told you before when someone else kisses you it hurts me." Jace nods and says " but you know I would never cheat on you cause I love you." ~ Jace leans in and kisses me. We kiss for about 4 seconds and let go.
Jace's POV
I grab the remote and play the movie. 1 hour later the movie ended and Carol fell asleep. I grabbed my phone and called my house~ I told my mom I was sleeping over. I got up and put the ac on and took my shirt off. I walked back to the bed and put my arm around Carol.
Carol's hand was on my chest and her head on on my shoulder. Before I went to sleep , I kissed her forehead.

** instagram **

@jacenormansgf

hey guys . sorry I haven't updated in a while. but there's only 3 days till my birthday.
~ c 👑