Chapter 18

Carolina's POV
         I wake up and look out the window. I see my house and I think : where am I ? I look around the room and see Jace sleeping on his couch. I get out of the bed and change into my clothes. Before I leave I kiss Jace and head downstairs.
      I walk to my house and when I open the door I see Nicky watching tv. I quietly close the door and walk behind him and scare him. He screams so loud that he falls of the couch. I laugh as I go in the kitchen to find a note. I pick it up and read it:
Kids,
Your dad and I had to catch a plane today to visit your Aunt Valerie since she's gonna have her baby in a week. We're gonna be in NY for 2 weeks. We'll call/text you guys. You're Aunt Jackie is coming tomorrow to take care of the girls while Carol goes to set/ school and Nicky goes to school.
Love,
Mom and Dad
After I finish reading the note, I ask Nicky if he read it. He says no ~ there's no surprise there. I take out my phone and text mom : I saw the note. Then I text Jace : hey Jacey. I left early. text me when you wake up.
** 1 hour later **
Jace's POV
I wake up and look at my phone, it says it was 8:50. I yawn and get off the couch and see the bed made. I smile and remember Carolina slept over. I go downstairs and find my brother sitting on the couch eating cereal. I walk up to him and say " whatcha watching." He chokes and says " dude..." I walk to the kitchen and make myself some waffles.
While the waffles were cooking, I go on my phone, I see 3 messages from Carolina. I text her : morning babe 😍
She replays in like 5 seconds : morning. The waffles pop up and I grab them and put them on a plate. I walk to the den and turn on the tv. I was watching this weird show and I don't even know what was happening. While I was watching tv Carol calls me. I answer it.
** call **
C - Jace?
J - yea.
C- can you come over I need help.
J - come over now.
C- yea now. pleaseeee
J - sure, anything for you. I'll be over in 10 minutes.
C - ok. thanks. love you
J - love you too
** end of call**
      I leave the den and put my plate in the kitchen and I run up the stairs. I go to my closet and find my jean jacket and sweater sleeves and my jeans. I look for my vans and find them. I put them on and I leave my house.
I get to Carol's house and knock on the door. 5 minutes later Carol opens the door and I hear babies crying. She pulls me in and says" Jace help me." I nod and say " with the babies." She says " yea." We walk to the babies room and they were both crying. I pick up Brittanie and rock her back and say "hey Britt, don't worry Uncle Jace is here." I heard Carol laugh and say "really." I grin and say " yea."
Carolina's POV
Jace picked up Britt and rocked her back and forth. I picked up Bianca and rocked her back and forth too. Jace turns to me and says " you'd be a good mom." ~ then he kisses me. I kiss back and say " you'd be a great dad." ~ I gave him a little shove. 10 minutes later , the babies fall asleep and we leave and go to there living room. We sit down and I put my head on Jace chest and he puts his arm around me.
We were watching an award show when Jace asked me " where are you're parents?" I said " New York." He nods and says " cool." 1 hour later we get hungry and I call the pizzeria , and 30 minutes later the pizza comes. While we were eating I heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened the door. When I opened the door, there was a lady there with bags. I just stood there, and Jace came up to me and said " who's that ?"
I shook my head and said " I don't know." The lady said " Carolina is that you?" I nodded my head and she came up to me and gave me a hug. I didn't hug back since I didn't know who she was. Then I say " who are you?" She says " Jackie." I gasp and say " Jackie!" She laughs and says " who's this?" "he's my boyfriend Jace." Jace takes out his hand and they shake hands.
We all go inside and I tell Jackie where her room is and Jace and I finish eating. Jackie comes back and asks " can I see the twins?" I nod and we walk to their room. In the room I say " that's Brittanie and that's Bianca." Jackie looks at them and Jace and I are in the doorway. Jace puts his arm around my waist and I put my arm around his waist.
Jackie's POV
  I finish looking at the babies and when I look up I see Jace and Carol. They both look like the parents which is super cute. While we were walking out I remembered that there was Nicky. I say " where's Nicky?" Carol points to the room next to the TV room. I walk up to his room and knock on the door~ no one answers. I open the door and see Nicky sleeping in his bed. I leave and go downstairs.
Jace's POV
       Carol's aunt seems chill. I go on my phone and see that Davis texted me : we're going to Canada in 3 days 🙌🏼. I text back : i know still can't believe I'm playing a guy who was a dog it's like Winston again 😂.
       I turn my phone off and I see Lina ( I'm not sure if it should be Carol or Lina. Comment which one you like better ) smiling. I say " why you smiling?" She says " I got the part as Paige in Manny's Best Friend!" I smile and say " woo hoo." Lina gets off her chair to tell her aunt that she's gonna go to Canada to film a movie.
** 3 days later **
Carolina's POV
        I walk to the kitchen to grab an apple and I go on my phone. I tweet : going to Canada. 10 minutes later Jace knocks on my door. I grab my bags and head out the door. I say hi to Jace and he says " no morning kiss." I go up to him and kiss him. He helps me with my bags and we get in the car.
       We get to the airport, we get all our stuff and we get on our plane. In the plane, I sit next to window and Jace sat next to me. Jace's dad sat across me him. I put my headphones on and lay my head on Jace's shoulder and I say "I love you." Jace says " I love you to the moon and back." I smile.