Chapter 28

Lina's POV
      I wake up and see Jace picking up something from the floor. I push myself on the pillows and say" what are you picking up?" " um... you're phone." I don't remember leaving my phone on the floor. Jace brings it up and hands it to me. I look at it and see a small dent at the corner of the phone. I sigh and say " why'd I throw my phone?" "oh...uhh Matt texted you and you got upset." I look at the text again and slide under the covers. Jace pulls them down and says " Lina, just ignore it. Please." I nod and take his hand.
** at the studio **
        Jace and I were walking to the hair/makeup when Maeve came in front of us and said " hey guys."~ she put her hands together. We look at her and say " hiiiii... Maeve." " so I was wondering if Jace could help me get something." "uh... sure." Maeve takes Jace's arm and drags him away. She turns back to me and gives me an evil grin." I gave an annoyed smile and walk up to Riele. I spin her around and say " Riele, I need to tell you something." " what, what is it?!" " I think Maeve's the one who wrote the letter to me a while ago." "what?! really." I nod and feel tears go down my cheeks." Riele gives me a hug and says " Jace's coming." I brush the tears away and turn around. Jace puts his arm around my waist and we walk to my dressing room. I sit on the couch and say " um... Jace." " yea?" " you know how a while ago I got a letter from that person who wanted revenge?" " yea, why." " I think I know who wrote it." " who?" " Maeve" Jace gets up and says " seriously, how could I be so blind?!" I put my hands on his shoulders and say " babe, she was tricking you. She was acting all nice to look like she wasn't the one doing it."
Jace's POV
     I wrap my arms around Lina and kiss her forehead. I rest my chin on her head and whisper " I promise to be by your side always." Lina smiles and whispers " I love you." Then I heard a knock on the door. ~ Scarlet ( hair/ makeup person ) and Julia ( costumes ) opens the door and they peek in. Julia says "Jace, . Dressing room now." We nod and I kiss Lina's hand and walk off to my dressing room. I get to my dressing room and change into my Kid Danger costume. I jog to hair/makeup and sit in my chair. ** A/N pretend Bianca was in this episode ** Lina comes in and sits down in her chair next to me. " hey Bianca." She turns and faces me. " hey KD." I laugh and say " this episode is gonna be killer." She nods and goes on her phone.
       I finish with my hair and they finally put my mask on. I take a picture and send it to Lina. I hear her phone ring and she sees it and says " OMG. so tumblr 😂." I laugh and go onto the set. I go behind the door and do the thing I did for the Meatball episode ( the thing Henry did before he put the mask on). I hear the music and jog out of the door. 
** after set **
      I find Lina talking to Ella. I walk over and say " hola."~ I wrap my arm around Lina and say " what's up?" "tonight's Madisyn's party." I shake my head and say " crap. I forgot." Ella laughs and says " oh... you're screwed." I laugh and say " you're so nice." Ella laughs and says " I'll see you guys later." I spin Lina and say " babe, Let's take a picture. Kid Danger and Bianca." She nods and asks one of the producers to take it. They take it and give Lina her phone back. I look at it and say " great. I look like a doof." 😂 " you're my doof." ~ she kisses me. She posts it and captions it : this is who saves my life 💓 ** my doof ** @jacenorman7 I like it and comment : ILY 😍 I also post it and caption : when you look cute AF 💞 @linaa.durante .
** 4 months later ** ( sorry huge jump 😁 )
Lina's POV
I head downstairs and grab my bag. I get in the bag and drive to the country club ~ Country Club of LA. I get there and see Lilimar and Isabela waiting outside. I hurry up to them and say "hey girlies." They smile and hug me. We go inside and go straight to the pool. We strip off our clothes and jump in. While we were swimming a guy came up to me and said " hey beautiful." I flinched and said " get away from me." He put his hands on my waist and I spin around and elbowed his ribs. I hopped out of the pool and ran to the girl's spa room. I texted Bela and Lily to meet me here in 10 minutes.
** 10 minutes later **
I was sitting on the lounge chair when I heard whispers coming from down the hall. I get up and see Lily and Bela walking to the room. I run up to them and whisper " guys, a guy just tried to touch me!" They look at me and open their mouths. I nod and wrap my arms around my waist. Lily hugs me and says " how can a guy not drool over you. You're beautiful, tall and skinny." I laugh and flip my hair. " I know right. I'm flawless." We all laugh and I say " thanks guys." I hear a buzz from my phone and see its a text from Jace : hey babe. miss you 💓 only 1 more hour! " miss you too! can't wait to see your handsome face again 💞
** an hour later **
Jace's POV
I get off the plane and head out to get my bags. I grab my bags and tell my dad that I was going to the store. I go in the store and buy a box of chocolates and a little chain that said " you're my sunshine." I pay for them and put them in my bag. I find my family and wait with them for our car. While we were waiting I felt hands cover my eyes. I pull them down and turn around and see Lina. I drop my bags and pick her up~ then I spin her. We kiss and I say "babe... I missed you like crazy." " I missed you too." I then hear a buzz go off on my phone and Lina's. I go into messages and see a video of me spinning Lina then we kiss. ~ Glory took it. 
      Lina says " OMG! this is so cute. I'm posting it." She posts it and captions : "when you see you boyfriend after 2 months.!" 💓 pc: @glorynorman. I also post it and caption : after waiting 2 months, I get to see her beautiful face. 💞 @lina.durante

AUTHOR'S NOTE*
    sorry for a crappy chapter. 😁 also I'm trying to update this story and the other is a lot of work. I'm going to update " more than friends" in a couple of days .

~ COMMENT AND VOTE! ALSO COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL.